Billionaire Mike Novogratz's Galaxy Digital Welcomes Former Genesis Exec as Sales Head
Per his LinkedIn, the crypto trading veteran held the same role at Genesis from January 2019 until June 2023.
Marshall transitioned to his new job at Galaxy Digital earlier this month.
"I am sincerely grateful for the chance to collaborate with industry leaders like Mike Novogratz, Jason Urban, Christopher Ferraro, and Erin Brown," he said in a LinkedIn post. "Together, we will leverage our expertise and experience and I look forward to contributing to the continued success of the firm."
Marshall's previous job experience includes strategy and business development at the decentralized platform Gnosis, a portfolio manager at CryptoCompare, and various positions at UBS Investment Bank and JPMorgan Chase.
Marshall added that,
"Having delved into the world of digital assets back in 2017, I am very confident in the bright prospects of the digital asset industry despite the challenges we face."
Marshall studied at London Business School, New York University (where he focused on 'Cryptoassets: Regulation and Investment'), and the University of Oxford.
The court dismissed BitGo's lawsuit, stating that Galaxy had a valid basis for ending the agreement due to non-compliant financial documents provided by the digital asset trust company.
In late March, Galaxy said that it had lost a whopping $1 billion last year due to “depressed market conditions” as a result of unrealized losses on certain investments in the financial services company's primary investments portfolio.
- Genesis and Gemini File for Dismissal of SEC's Earn Program Lawsuit – Here's the Latest
- Billionaire Mike Novogratz Says Crypto Market Rally is Stalling as Bitcoin Posts First Monthly Loss – Here's What's Happening
- Billionaire Investor Mike Novogratz Says Not All Crypto Exchanges Are Criminal Organizations Like FTX
- Billionaire Mike Novogratz Says These Cryptos Are Here to Stay Despite Current Bear Market – Here’s What You Need to Know
- 10 Best Crypto Wallets for Beginners in 2023
- What Are The Risks Of An ICO in 2023?