· 2 min read

New AI Utility Coin yPredict Breaks $3 Million Fundraising Milestone - Here's How it Works

AI Crypto

yPredict, a prominent web3 AI platform, has reached an impressive milestone in its crypto token presale. To date, it has successfully generated over $3 million in the seventh phase of its presale of the native $YPRED token. 

The AI coin marks the latest advancement in the intersection of artificial intelligence and digital currency.

Visit yPredict Here

An AI Coin with an Extensive Offering

The unique offering from yPredict entails a suite of AI analytics tools, focusing on crypto and SEO analysis. Out of the 100 million $YPRED tokens, the company has opted to sell 80% via this public presale. 

With the ongoing presale, holders of the token are given the advantage of quarterly staking rewards, up to 45%, significant price reductions on yPredict's AI tools, and free access to their crypto price prediction system.

Moving forward, the $YPRED token will increase to $0.11 once the presale reaches $4.582 million, marking its progression into the eighth and final stage. According to Cryptonews.com, yPredict is ranked among the top five presales that could potentially yield a 10x return at the token's launch.

The platform's initial AI-powered tool, the Backlink Estimator, was launched recently and saw great success with over 5,000 requests within the first 24 hours. The huge influx of demand led the team to revise the pricing structure, now pegged at $99/query.

Presale buyers will retain exclusive privileges, including unlimited access to the Backlink Estimator. They'll also get priority access to upcoming yPredict models like the WriteMingle tool, a shared SEO-friendly content editor, and the much-anticipated Alt_Pump_001, an AI model being developed to predict future pumps on alternative coins.

Building a Content Solution for Teams

Last month, yPredict announced its ambitious plans for a content solution, a tool designed specifically for medium to large content teams. As stated on yPredict's website, the launch of the yPredict editor is on the horizon.

Additionally, the company's whitepaper outlines a platform that offers traders and investors access to numerous AI-powered signals, breakouts, pattern recognition, and social/news sentiment features. The technology, being developed by the top 1% AI developers and quants, relies on state-of-the-art predictive models and data insights.

Interested parties can get a glimpse of the price prediction and analytics platform through its beta version. yPredict is also working on a unique marketplace where machine learning developers can offer their model predictions as subscription services.

Utility and Potential of the AI Coin

The $YPRED AI coin is often recognized as one of the best AI utility coins in the market, especially for its extensive AI use cases solved by the yPredict platform. With staking yields and discounts on yPredict tools for $YPRED owners, investors could find the token appealing.

The distribution plan for the AI coin is another compelling point for potential investors. With 80% available in the presale, concerns about substantial insider token supply drops impacting the price are minimal. The remaining 20% is reserved for liquidity (10%), treasury (5%), and development (5%).

Jacob Crypto Bury, a well-known British crypto presale analyst, believes the $YPRED AI coin has 10x potential. With Elon Musk's recent entry into the AI sphere with his new xAI start-up, interest in AI-related cryptocurrencies is expected to remain high.

yPredict's journey in AI and cryptocurrency is reflective of the industry's growth, and it presents an intriguing case of how AI can shape the future of cryptocurrency.

Visit yPredict Here

Disclaimer: Crypto is a high-risk asset class. This article is provided for informational purposes and does not constitute investment advice. You could lose all of your capital.