Celsius ‘In Dialogue’ With ‘Regulators & Officials’, Gets Quieter About Its Operations
In a most recent update, troubled major crypto lender Celsius (CEL) did not provide any indications of when it expects to stabilize its liquidity and operations, but stressed its focus on its work with “regulators and officials” while limiting communication with its clients.
After one week the company paused withdrawals, Swap, and transfers, they said they “maintain an open dialogue with regulators and officials” and “plan to continue working” with them “regarding this pause and our company’s determination to find a resolution.”
Celsius also said they’re pausing their communication with their clients via Twitter Spaces and ask me anything (AMA) sessions “to focus on navigating these unprecedented challenges.”
At 04:37 UTC, CEL trades at USD 0.64 and is up 20% in a day and 73% in a week. The price is still down 18% in a month.
– Not Enough Liquidity for Celsius to Sell Staked Ethereum in Open Market – Analyst
– Celsius Reportedly Unlikely to Get Bailout Money from Investors
– Celsius Reportedly Taking Advice from Citigroup, CEO Mashinsky Calls for ‘Patience’ and ‘Support’
– Celsius Reportedly Hiring ‘Restructuring Lawyers’ as Bankruptcy Speculation Mounts, CEL Pumps & Dumps
– Celsius Tops Up More Collateral to Avoid Loan Liquidation, Faces ETH Squeeze
– 100º Celsius: Industry Debating Possible Impact, Lenders Reassuring Users, Nexo Offers Help
– Desperate Celsius Users Face Liquidations as Crypto Market Tanks, Solvency Debate Begins