6 Best Telegram Sports Betting Bots 2023
Telegram betting sites allow you to gamble anonymously. You’ll be able to place bets on popular sports like soccer, tennis, cricket, American football, and more – all without leaving the Telegram app.
In this guide, we review the best Telegram sports betting bots for 2023. We rank the top Telegram sportsbooks for betting markets, odds, bonuses, customer support, and much more.
The Top Telegram Sports Betting Bots Ranked
Here’s a list of the best Telegram sports betting sites in the market right now:
- Mega Dice – Mega Dice was the first regulated sports betting site to launch on the Telegram app. It offers an anonymous gambling experience – you can gamble without needing to open an account. Cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals are processed instantly and first-time players receive a 200% matched bonus up to 1 BTC. The Telegram sportsbook covers dozens of sports with competitive pre-match and in-play odds.
- Lucky Block – Lucky Block is a regulated crypto casino that offers KYC-free gambling accounts. New players receive a 200% matched deposit bonus up to €10,000 plus 50 free spins. Lucky Block offers competitive odds on soccer, tennis, basketball, baseball, and much more. Lucky Block offers instant payments and also supports classic casino games.
- TG.Casino – TG.Casino is a brand-new Telegram sports betting site that has just launched. It’s also raising funds from presale investors for its native casino token, TGC. The TG.Casino presale offers a discounted entry price for early investors and staking rewards of nearly 440%. TGC holders also benefit from regular token buybacks.
- Wall Street Memes Casino – Access over 1,000 live sports and esports betting markets with this Telegram bot. Wall Street Memes Casino offers 200% matched deposit bonuses, loyalty programs, and extra free spins with its native token – $WSM.
- Sportsbet.io – Sportsbet.io is an established crypto casino and sportsbook that recently launched on Telegram. It offers semi-anonymous accounts, as you’ll need to provide a date of birth, email address, and telephone number. No KYC documents are requested when gambling with crypto. Sportsbet.io offers new players a ‘Bet 3 Get 1’ betting bonus.
- CoinRoyale: CoinRoyale offers a simple Telegram sports betting bot that will appeal to beginners. All betting markets are accessible via basic text commands, and odds on upcoming sporting events load accordingly. Deposits and withdrawals are processed on a wallet-to-wallet basis. CoinRoyale is not regulated, so proceed with caution.
Best Sports Betting Telegram Bots Reviewed
This section reviews the best Telegram sports betting bots in full. We cover everything there is to know about each provider, including bonuses, betting markets, odds, safety, and payouts.
1. Mega Dice – Overall Best Telegram Sports Betting Site (Regulated and Instant Withdrawals)
Earlier in 2023, Mega Dice became the first regulated sports betting site to launch on the Telegram app. It’s authorized and regulated by the Governor of Curaçao and holds a fully-fledged Curaçao e-gaming license. Although you’ll be using a regulated Telegram sportsbook, Mega Dice offers anonymous gambling accounts without any KYC requirements.
This is because Mega Dice supports cryptocurrency payments, which don’t trigger verification procedures. It accepts some of the best cryptocurrencies to buy, including Bitcoin, XRP, Ethereum, Cardano, and Tether. The deposit process is simple – you’ll transfer cryptocurrency tokens to your unique Mega Dice wallet address.
And within minutes, you’ll find that your account balance has been credited. Before choosing a deposit amount, consider the Mega Dice welcome package. Put simply, first-time players will receive a 200% matched deposit bonus. There’s no promo code to enter but the minimum deposit to qualify is €20. The maximum deposit bonus available is 1 BTC or the altcoin equivalent.
The main drawback with the sign-up bonus is that it comes with 40x wagering requirements. In terms of betting markets, Mega Dice covers every sport imaginable. This includes everything from soccer, ice hockey, and baseball to basketball, tennis, and American football. You’ll get competitive odds on most markets and Mega Dice supports pre-match and in-play betting.
Sports bets are settled as soon as the game finishes, so you’ll find your winnings credited in seconds. In addition to sports betting, Mega Dice is also one of the best Bitcoin casinos. It supports table games like blackjack, roulette, and baccarat, not to mention slots, video poker, and provably fair titles. It also offers live casino dealers – all accessible via the Telegram app.
If you need assistance at any time, Mega Dice offers live customer support 24/7. You simply need to send a message to the Mega Dice support channel and you’ll get a near-instant reply. Finally, we should mention that Mega Dice is one of the best Telegram sports betting bots for withdrawal speeds. As soon as you request a payout, Mega Dice will process it instantly.
- Overall best Telegram sports betting site for 2023
- 200% deposit bonus for new players – up to 1 BTC
- Sportsbook operates 24/7 and covers thousands of daily betting markets
- Cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals are processed instantly
- Completely anonymous – gamble via your Telegram username
- Regulated by the Governor of Curaçao – offering a safe betting experience
- Also one of the best Bitcoin gambling sites – covering slots, table games, and live dealers
- The welcome package comes with wagering requirements of 40x
- Limited sportsbook promotions on major games
2. Lucky Block – KYC-Free Telegram Sportsbook With a Huge Welcome Package for New Players
Lucky Block is also one of the best Telegram sports betting bots to consider today. Launched in late 2022, Lucky Block is a regulated gambling platform with a huge customer base. It’s regulated by the Governor of Curaçao and holds a Curaçao e-gaming license. Lucky Block can be accessed on standard web browsers or via the Telegram app.
Both options offer a safe and private sports betting experience. When opting for the Lucky Block Telegram bot, no account needs to be opened. Instead, you’ll be gambling through your Telegram username. There is no KYC process at Lucky Block when gambling with cryptocurrencies, so you’ll remain anonymous at all times.
The minimum first-time deposit is just 0.0001 BTC. Lucky Block also accepts some of the best altcoins, such as Ethereum, Tether, Litecoin, Cardano, and XRP. The initial deposit will be matched by 200% up to €10,000. New players also receive 50 free spins, which can be used on Wanted Dead or a Wild.
The Lucky Block sports betting platform offers some of the most competitive odds in the industry. This is especially the case with major betting markets, such as soccer, basketball, tennis, and American football. We like that Lucky Block also supports less popular sporting events, such as darts, snooker, volleyball, and table tennis.
The Lucky Block sportsbook offers pre-match and in-play odds. It also offers daily bet bundles with enhanced odds. That said, Lucky Block does lack regular sportsbook promotions – such as bet refunds or insurance. Nonetheless, you’ll find a generous loyalty program that rewards regular players. Lucky Block also offers classic casino games.
This covers thousands of slots, table games, and live dealers. Lucky Block is also one of the best provably fair Bitcoin casinos on Telegram. You’ll find dice games, crypto crash, keno, plinko, and much more. When it comes to payouts, Lucky Block processes withdrawal requests automatically. This means you’ll receive your winnings in minutes – directly in your private crypto wallet.
- Gamble crypto on dozens of sports anonymously – no KYC processes
- Competitive odds on pre-match and in-play markets
- Also supports casino games, slots, and live dealers
- Regulated by the Governor of Curaçao
- New players receive a 200% deposit bonus and 50 free spins
- Withdrawals are approved instantly
- High wagering requirements on the welcome package
- Fiat payment methods are supported – but this triggers ID verification requirements
3. TG.Casino – New Telegram Sports Betting Bot With a Crypto Token Presale (440% APY on Staking Rewards)
TG.Casino is a brand-new sports betting Telegram bot that has just launched. It holds a Curaçao e-gaming license – so players benefit from a safe gambling experience. TG.Casino has also developed a proprietary crypto token – TGC. This fuels the TG.Casino gambling ecosystem and offers many benefits to token holders.
In fact, TGC tokens are currently being sold to presale investors – almost $1.1 million has been raised so far. The presale offers TGC tokens at just $0.125 each, which is the lowest price available. After the presale, TGC tokens will be listed on crypto exchanges at a higher price. What’s more, TGC tokens can be staked for passive rewards.
Although rates fluctuate, APYs are currently at almost 440%. T.G. Casino is also launching a buyback program. In a nutshell, the project will allocate some of its profits to buy TGC tokens from the open market. The tokens will then be ‘burned’, meaning they are removed from circulation. This can help increase the token’s value, as the circulating supply is reduced over time. Users can also get 25% cashback on all losses when betting with the $TGC token.
Going back to the TG.Casino Telegram app, players can get started without opening an account. This means there’s no requirement for personal information or KYC documents. Plenty of popular sporting markets are covered, including soccer, baseball, tennis, and ice hockey. Pre-match and in-play odds are available and TG.Casino also supports classic gambling games.
This includes everything from slots and baccarat to roulette and blackjack. If you’re joining TG.Casino for the first time, you’ll receive a huge welcome package. The first deposit is matched by 200% up to 10 ETH. Based on ETH/USD prices today, this values the bonus at over $15,700. Other cryptocurrencies are also supported, including Bitcoin, Tether, and XRP.
- Brand-new Telegram sports betting site with competitive odds
- New players receive a 200% deposit bonus up to 10 ETH
- Also offers traditional casino games – including slots and blackjack
- Native token (TGC) is being sold at presale prices
- TGC token holders benefit from high staking rewards and 25% cashback on losses
- Limited ongoing promotions for existing players
- Sportsbook isn’t available on standard web browsers – Telegram only
4. Wall Street Memes Casino – New Telegram Bot Offers 1,000+ Live Sports Markets and Huge Matched Deposit Bonuses
Wall Street Memes Casino is a newly launched Telegram bot that gives direct access to its casino and sports betting platform. Through the Telegram app, users can start betting on a variety of sports and eSports markets in minutes.
When joining the platform via Telegram, users are not required to complete any KYC requirements. Furthermore, Wall Street Memes Casino supports instant deposits and withdrawals, in multiple crypto payment methods.
Since Telegram is now used by over 800 million people – Wall Street Memes Casino is catering to a growing social media platform that offers advanced security features and complete anonymity.
The sports markets support live betting on Soccer, Football, Ice Hockey, Rugby, and other games. One can also win rewards by betting on popular eSports live games including DOTA 2, Counter-Strike, League of Legends, FIFA, and Valorant.
Upon making your first deposit of at least $30 – Wall Street Memes Casino will offer a 200% matched deposit bonus of up to $25,000/1 BTC + 10 free spins. By making the first deposit with $WSM, the native token – Wall Street Memes Casino offers 200 free spins. The casino is a product of the hugely popular Wall Street Memes platform – boasting over 1 million followers.
In 2023, Wall Street Memes took the market by storm by raising over $25 million through the $WSM token presale. Now, the platform aims to register similar success through this Telegram casino. In fact, 10% of the net revenue generated from the casino will be used to buy back $WSM tokens to limit the token’s volatility.
The casino will feature loyalty programs to reward long-term customers and create a high-rollers club to link the top betters with each other. This Telegram casino also gives access to 5,000+ casino games.
- Over 1,000 live sports betting markets
- 200% matched deposit bonus
- Up to 200 free spins for $WSM token holders
- Accessible via Telegram – offers 100% anonymity
- Will support high-roller clubs and loyalty programs
- 6x wager required for unlocking 10% of the bonus amount
5. Sportsbet.io – Telegram Casino and Sportsbook With a Free Bet Promotion for New Players
Sportsbet.io is a popular crypto gambling site that covers sports betting and classic casino games. You’ll find dozens of sports to bet on around the clock, including soccer, American football, cricket, tennis, and baseball. Sportsbet.io is available online or via the Telegram app. Both options require you to open an account.
However, only an email address, telephone number, and date of birth is required. You’ll then have unfettered access to pre-match and in-play betting odds. In addition to traditional sports, you’ll also find esports markets. This covers popular games like Counter-Strike, Dota 2, and League of Legends. If you’re also looking to play casino games, Sportsbet.io offers live dealer tables.
This includes variations of blackjack, roulette, and baccarat. Slots from popular software providers are also supported, such as Nolimit City, Pragmatic Play, and Relax Gaming. Game shows are also popular on the Sportsbet.io Telegram bot. This includes Crazy Time, Deal or No Deal, Boom City, and Monopoly Big Baller.
In terms of payments, Sportsbet.io accepts a wide range of cryptocurrencies. This includes Bitcoin, Tether, Ethereum, XRP, Cardano, and Dogecoin. Those without cryptocurrencies can use Visa, MasterCard, or Apple/Google Pay. However, this will trigger a full KYC process. When it comes to bonuses, Sportsbet.io offers an exclusive Telegram promotion.
Once you place three sports bets, you’ll receive a free bonus. The maximum bonus is 1 mɃ and this is credited as a free bet. There are no wagering requirements on the free bet winnings, but the original stake is not refunded. Sportsbet.io also offers other betting promotions for existing players. This includes a soccer prediction game with a weekly prize of 100,000 USDT.
- Established crypto gambling site with a fully-fledged Telegram sportsbook
- Bet on dozens of sports and esports markets
- Casino games include live dealers and slots
- Get a risk-free sports bet after placing three bets
- New players need to provide a telephone number and date of birth
- Doesn’t offer a matched deposit bonus to new players
6. CoinRoyale – Basic Telegram Betting Bot Through Simple Text Commands
If you’re a complete betting novice, you might like the CoinRoyale Telegram bot. Put simply, CoinRoyale operates on basic text prompts. For example, once you open the bot, you’ll be presented with a list of sporting events. You can type the sport that you’re interested in. Options include soccer, motor racing, tennis, American football, basketball, and baseball.
You can also specify specific sporting franchises, such as the NBA, MLB, and NFL. Once you’ve selected a sport, you’ll then be shown a list of upcoming betting markets. We like that the list is sorted by the nearest event, so you can focus on games that are about to start. Unfortunately, the majority of betting markets only cover the moneyline.
This means you’ll be betting on the winner of the respective game. You won’t have access to specialty bets, such as handicaps or totals. Nonetheless, before you can place a bet, you’ll need to deposit some funds. After entering the /deposit prompt, you’ll be shown a unique Bitcoin wallet address. Once you complete the transfer, your balance will be updated.
Unlike other Telegram sports betting sites, CoinRoyale doesn’t accept altcoins. It also doesn’t accept fiat currency methods, such as debit/credit cards. That said, we like that CoinRoyale doesn’t require users to open an account. As such, you can gamble on sports anonymously and privately.
CoinRoyale also falls short when it comes to bonuses. There are no welcome packages or ongoing promotions offered. The biggest drawback is that CoinRoyale isn’t regulated. This means that you’ll be gambling with an unlicensed sportsbook, so your funds are at risk. As such, you should proceed with caution.
- Simple Telegram sports betting bot that relies on text prompts
- Multiple sports are available – including soccer, tennis, and baseball
- Completely anonymous – no registration process is required
- Betting markets are sorted by the nearest event start time
- Unlicensed Telegram sportsbook without regulatory oversight
- No bonuses or promotions
- Very limited betting options – most markets only offer moneyline odds
Our Methodology When Ranking the Best Telegram Sports Betting Bots
We’re transparent about our methodology when ranking the best Telegram sports betting sites. This ensures that you can make an informed decision based on your gambling requirements.
The most important metrics our methodology focused on include:
- Safety: It’s important to stay safe when gambling on Telegram. This is why we ranked Mega Dice and Lucky Block so highly, as both providers are licensed by the Governor of Curaçao. This means that you can place bets in a secure and regulated environment.
- Anonymity: If you’re looking to place sports bets on Telegram, it’s likely because you want your privacy respected. Therefore, our methodology focused on Telegram betting bots that offer anonymous accounts. This means no personal information or KYC documents.
- Payments: We also placed a strong emphasis on payments. The best Telegram sports betting sites accept anonymous cryptocurrency deposits. Commonly accepted coins include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, and Litecoin. We examined payment timeframes too. Leading Telegram betting sites like Mega Dice and Lucky Block offer instant withdrawals.
- Betting Markets: Our methodology also explored what betting markets each Telegram sportsbook supports. Most providers support popular sports like soccer, tennis, baseball, and basketball. We prefer Telegram sportsbooks that offer a wide range of betting options, such as moneylines, handicaps, and totals.
- Odds: Odds are also important when ranking the best Telegram betting bots. You’ll want to choose a provider that offers competitive odds on pre-match and in-play markets. We also assessed what odds type each provider offers. At Mega Dice, for example, you can choose from fractional, decimal, American, Malaysian, and Hong Kong odds.
The methodology above covers the most important metrics for Telegram sports bettors. Just make sure you do your own research before selecting a provider.
What is a Telegram Betting Bot?
Telegram is used by over 700 million people globally, so it makes sense that gambling providers are joining the app in their droves. In basic terms, Telegram betting bots allow you to gamble on sports – just like you would at an online sportsbook. However, there’s a clear difference – you’ll be placing bets without leaving the Telegram app.
We found that the best Telegram betting bots load an interactive box within their channel. This looks like a conventional web browser, allowing you to browse betting betting markets with ease. Just like traditional sportsbooks, Telegram betting bots support the most popular sporting events. This includes everything from soccer, tennis, and cricket to rugby, baseball, and ice hockey.
If you’re wondering why Telegram sports betting bots have become so popular – there are several reasons for this. For a start, leading Telegram sportsbooks like Mega Dice, Lucky Block, and TG.Casino offer a completely anonymous gambling experience. In fact, these providers do not require players to open an account.
Instead, you simply need to join your chosen Telegram betting bot and make a deposit. This means that you can gamble on sports without needing to provide personal information, contact details, or KYC documents. Your betting dashboard is connected to your Telegram username, so your balance updates whenever you open the bot.
In terms of payments, the best Telegram betting sites specialize in cryptocurrencies. Not only does this offer a safe and transparent payment process but you’ll remain anonymous. After all, if you deposit fiat money, you’ll be required to provide verification documents – as per anti-money laundering regulations.
Just like depositing funds in a crypto exchange, the Telegram betting bot will provide you with a unique wallet address. This is where you deposit funds. And when it comes to withdrawals, the funds will be sent to your private crypto wallet. In addition to sports, some Telegram betting bots also support casino games. This often includes table games, slots, and even live dealers.
How do Telegram Sports Betting Sites Work?
In this section, we explain the ins and outs of how Telegram sports betting sites work.
Once you’ve selected a Telegram sports betting site, you’ll need to join its channel. If you don’t currently have the Telegram app – it’s free to download on iOS and Android devices.
Telegram is an anonymous app although you’ll need to connect it with your cell phone number. After that, you can search for the Telegram betting site you’re interested in.
Using Mega Dice as an example, you simply need to click the ‘Join’ button within its sports betting Telegram group. This will then load a mini-browser within the app – just like the image above.
Unlike traditional sports betting sites, there is no requirement to register. This is because your betting account is connected to your Telegram username. This means that you can gamble in complete anonymity.
Sports betting Telegram bots deal with cryptocurrency payments. This offers several benefits. For example, payments are processed transparently via the blockchain, so you have a record of the transfer. Moreover, cryptocurrency payments are fast and anonymous.
At Mega Dice, Lucky Block, TG.Casino, and other popular Telegram betting sites, you can choose from various cryptocurrencies. This includes Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, XRP, BNB, and Solana. Once you’ve selected your preferred cryptocurrency, you will be shown a unique wallet address.
You can then transfer the cryptocurrency tokens to this address. The Telegram sports betting site will credit the deposit once confirmed by the blockchain. This is usually a few minutes but will depend on the cryptocurrency and current network conditions. As soon as the funds arrive, you’ll be able to place a sports bet.
Exploring Sports Bets
Placing bets via a Telegram sportsbook works the same as a traditional platform. For example, the image below shows the Mega Dice sportsbook dashboard.
You have various ways to find a suitable betting market – such as clicking on your preferred sport. There is also a search bar, so you can type in a sport, competition, or a specific game.
Alternatively, you click on the ‘Schedule’ button. This displays upcoming betting markets that are about to start. You can also click on the ‘Live’ button.
This shows you betting markets that are currently being played, allowing you to bet mid-game. Once you’ve selected a sporting event, you can then view which betting markets are available alongside the respective odds.
Placing a Sports Bets
Once you click on a betting market, a bet slip will load within the Telegram bot. This enables you to choose your betting stake. Although the best Telegram sports betting bots specialize in cryptocurrencies, stakes can usually be stated in US dollars.
This makes it easier to know how much you’re betting and what your potential winnings amount to. In our example above, we are betting $10 worth of Bitcoin on Liverpool to beat Everton. At odds of 1.35, a winning bet will return $13.50.
Once the bet is confirmed, your cryptocurrency balance will be deducted. Telegram sportsbooks like Mega Dice and Lucky Block settle bets within seconds of each game finishing. If you win, your balance will be updated accordingly.
Withdrawing Your Winnings
If you’re new to Telegram sports betting sites, you might be concerned about withdrawals. As long as you’re using a regulated provider, you should have no issues with payouts. In fact, leading Telegram sportsbooks like Mega Dice offer instant withdrawals.
First, you’ll need to open the ‘Wallet’ button followed by ‘Withdraw’. Next, select the cryptocurrency that you want to withdraw and the amount. You’ll then need to paste the wallet address you want the winnings transferred to.
After confirming the withdrawal, it should be processed immediately. Within a few minutes, the cryptocurrency tokens should appear in your wallet.
Why Use Telegram Betting Bots?
Let’s take a closer look at the benefits of using a Telegram betting bot.
Instant Registration Process
Telegram sports betting bots offered an unrivaled registration process. In most cases, you simply need to join the respective Telegram channel.
Your betting account will then be linked to your Telegram username. This means that you can start betting on sports immediately.
Anonymous Sports Betting Experience
Telegram sports betting sites offer an anonymous and private gambling experience. You won’t be required to provide personal information, such as a name, residential address, or a tax ID. What’s more, Telegram betting sites won’t ask for KYC documents.
This isn’t the case when using a traditional online sportsbook. As per anti-money laundering laws, regular sportsbooks must request a government-issued ID and a proof of address document. However, this is because players are depositing and withdrawing fiat money.
In contrast, Telegram sports betting sites specialize in cryptocurrencies. Digital assets are not defined as legal tender, so they aren’t governed by the same regulations. As such, you’ll remain anonymous at all times when using a Telegram sportsbook.
Do note that in rare instances, KYC requirements might be implemented by a Telegram betting site. This will only be the case if the provider suspects suspicious activity – such as depositing a huge amount of crypto and withdrawing it straight back out.
Super-Fast Deposits and Withdrawals
Traditional sportsbooks are known for their slow and cumbersome payments – especially when it comes to withdrawals. For example, you’ll likely need to wait a couple of days for the withdrawal to be approved.
This is because all withdrawal requests must be manually verified. You’ll then need to wait for the withdrawal to be credited by your bank. This can take several days depending on the payment method and currency.
We found that Telegram betting sites are considerably faster. In fact, reputable providers like Mega Dice, Lucky Block, and TG.Casino approve payout requests immediately. The payment will be processed via the blockchain network, meaning it should only take a few minutes.
This is similar to withdrawing cryptocurrencies from an exchange. Once confirmed by the blockchain, your private wallet balance will be updated.
Place Bets in Countries With Strict Gambling Laws
Online gambling is illegal in many countries, making it difficult to place sports bets from the comforts of home. Moreover, online sportsbook websites are often blocked in countries where gambling is prohibited. While a VPN can help, there’s always a risk of leaving a trail.
In contrast, Telegram sports betting sites are available to all players – no matter where they’re from. As we’ve established, there is no requirement to provide personal information at a Telegram betting site – meaning complete anonymity.
What’s more, deposits and withdrawals won’t be attached to your personal account. You’ll be funding your Telegram sportsbook account with cryptocurrencies, which are anonymous.
Huge Bonuses to Attract New Players
Telegram sports betting bots are still a new phenomenon. This is good news for you as a player, as most providers offer a welcome package to entice new customers.
This means that after joining a Telegram sportsbook, you’ll receive a lucrative bonus.
- Mega Dice offers a 200% deposit bonus to new players. The maximum bonus amount is 1 BTC or the altcoin equivalent. New players also receive 50 free spins.
- New players at Lucky Block also receive a 200% matched deposit bonus. The maximum bonus amount is €10,000 or the cryptocurrency equivalent. 50 free spins are also included in the Lucky Block welcome package.
- TG.Casino is another Telegram betting site offering a 200% deposit bonus to new players. The maximum bonus is 10 ETH. Other cryptocurrencies can also be used when claiming the TG.Casino bonus.
Just remember that Telegram sports betting bonuses come with wagering requirements. These need to be cleared before you can withdraw the bonus winnings. For example, the Mega Dice welcome offer comes with wagering requirements of 40x. So, if you deposit $300 worth of cryptocurrencies, you’ll receive $600 in bonus funds. However, you’ll need to gamble at least $12,000 ($300 deposit x 40) before you can make a withdrawal.
Regulation and Safety
The best Telegram sports betting sites are regulated. This should be a minimum requirement when choosing a provider. To offer some insight, Mega Dice is authorized and regulated by the Governor of Curaçao. This is also the case with Lucky Block and TG.Casino.
Using a regulated Telegram betting site ensures that you’re gambling in safety. For example, your payments will be handled securely and in a timely manner. Moreover, you’ll be placing sports bets in fair market conditions – meaning winning selections will be credited once the game finishes.
We also came across plenty of Telegram betting sites that aren’t regulated. These providers should be avoided. After all, if anything goes wrong, you won’t have a licensing body to complain to.
In summary, Telegram sports betting sites offer many benefits – including anonymity, instant registration, fast cryptocurrency payments, and competitive odds.
Overall, Mega Dice is the best Telegram betting bot. Mega Dice is a regulated provider that supports thousands of daily betting markets. It offers instant deposits and withdrawals, not to mention a 200% matched bonus for first-time players.
Is gambling allowed on Telegram?
Yes, there are several Telegram betting channels that hold gambling licenses. This enables you to bet on sports and classic casino games with cryptocurrencies.
Is there a betting bot on Telegram?
Yes, Mega Dice, Lucky Block, and TG.Casino offer a regulated betting bot on Telegram. There are no registration requirements and all three providers offer thousands of daily betting markets.
What is the best Telegram sports betting bot?
In our view, Mega Dice is the best Telegram sports betting bot. It offers anonymous accounts, competitive pre-match and in-play odds, and instant withdrawals.