MicroStrategy Spent USD 15M on Bitcoin Dip
Per CEO Michael Saylor, the company has purchased an additional BTC 328 for around USD 15m in cash at an average price of USD 45,710 per BTC.
As of today, MicroStrategy now owns BTC 90,859, acquired for USD 2.186bn at an average price of USD 24,063 per bitcoin, he added. This stash is now worth almost USD 4.4bn.
At the time of writing (13:24 UTC), BTC trades at USD 48,392 and is up by 8% in a day, trimming its weekly losses to 16%. The price rallied by 42% in a month.
Last week, MicroStrategy said it acquired BTC 19,452, paying an average price of approximately USD 52,765 per BTC. They also confirmed that the company will keep buying BTC with “excess cash” and they might issue new debt or equity securities to buy more of the most popular cryptocurrency.
– Three Developments For Bitcoin According to Citi
– Bitcoin Rally Might Be Back To ‘Normal’ by April or ‘Sooner’ – Pantera’s CIO
– This Is Why Old Models Don’t Work With Bitcoin According to Raoul Pal
– The Bond King Goes From ‘Bitcoin Is A Lie’ To BTC ‘Maybe The Stimulus Asset’
– 1 Million First-time Buyers Bought Bitcoin on Dorsey’s Cash App Last Month
– 1,400+ Firms Flock To Learn About Bitcoin, But ‘There Is No Playbook’
– Microsoft CEO Claims No Plan To Follow In Tesla’s Bitcoin-buying Footsteps
– A Wave of Giants Rushing to Invest in Bitcoin Could Derail the Stock Market
(Updated at 13:33 UTC with a video.)