Fed Can’t Stop Prices From Going Up Anytime Soon, But There’s Good News, Too
Jeffery S. Bredthauer, Associate Professor Of Finance, Banking and Real Estate, University of Nebraska Omaha.
– Ukraine War Raises Questions About the ‘End of Monetary Regime’ and Role of Bitcoin
– Could the Ukraine Invasion Spark a Global Financial Crisis?
– Bitcoin, the Ukraine Crisis and the Central Bankers Dilemma
– As Inflation Is Here to Stay, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Gold Investors Will Win, But Brace for Volatility – BitMEX
– Bitcoin in an Interest Rate Rising Environment
– How Raising Interest Rates Curbs Inflation – and What Could Possibly Go Wrong