Bitcoin Is Helping Both Sides in Ukraine War, But It Won’t Wreck Russian Sanctions
Gavin Brown, Associate Professor in Financial Technology, the University of Liverpool.
– Crypto Trading Volumes in Ukraine, Russia Fall After the Early War Spike
– Could the Ukraine Invasion Spark a Global Financial Crisis?
– Russian Ruling Party Says Crypto Regulation Will Safeguard ‘Millions of Citizens’
– Russian Oligarchs Unlikely to Use Crypto to Dodge Sanctions – Coinbase CEO
– Washington, Europe Vow to Target Russian Crypto Sanctions Evasion Efforts
– Bitcoin vs Gold Debate Continues as Both Assets Rise Following Ukraine War