The second iteration of our annual conference last year attracted over 300 industry leaders, top academics, passionate students, investors, and regulators. This year’s conference will once again be held at the wonderful Cornell Tech campus on Roosevelt Island.
The conference will take place on Friday, April 21, 2023. The program is not finalized yet and timing of the individual session is not set yet.
- Tarun Chitra (Gauntlet)
- John Wu (Ava Labs)
- Emin Gun (Ava Labs)
- Ari Juels (Chainlink, Cornell Tech)
- Bryan Pellegrino (LayerZero)
Regulation (in cooperation with Forham Law):
- US Status on Crypto-Regulation: Where it is and Where it is Going
- Practical legal issues and considerations in building a DeFi and CeFi protocol
- DeFi: Option
- Venture Capital
- Institutional Adoption
- Intro to Zero Knowledge
- Steven Goldfeder (CEO offChain Labs)
- Louis Guthmann (EcoSystem Lead @ Starkware)