BTC 1.61%
$64,675.35
ETH 2.26%
$3,472.14
SOL 3.80%
$160.22
PEPE 16.61%
$0.000012
SHIB 5.45%
$0.000019
BNB -0.39%
$575.45
DOGE 3.95%
$0.12
XRP 9.76%
$0.58
Best Crypto Poker
Online

This Groundbreaking New Crypto Is Rewriting the Rules for Meme Coins – Don’t Miss the Early Bird Opportunity

Jimmy Aki
Last updated: | 1 min read

Investors looking for the next big thing in the meme coin market should consider Love Hate Inu ($LHINU). 

The Vote-To-Earn (V2E) project has generated a lot of buzz recently and has gained a lot of media attention, with over 30,000 followers on Crypto Twitter.

LHINU is currently being compared to the biggest meme coins like Dogecoin and Shiba Inu thanks to a presale that has raised more than $2.4 million in just a few short weeks.

There is no better time than now to get involved before the price rises and LHINU becomes a giant in the world of meme coins. 

A Meme Coin With Real-Life Utility

Love Hate Inu is a brand-new decentralized project pioneering online survey vote-to-earn rewards systems.

Branded as a vote-to-earn innovation, the platform allows investors to vote on various issues and earn money at the same time. The native token, $LHINU, is given as a reward for participating in platform activities.

Every day, there is a ton of information and discussion on the internet and in social media platforms about subjects on which we all have strong opinions, such as Andrew Tate’s most recent book or Harry and Meghan’s lavish lifestyle in California.

Given that, it makes sense why Love Hate Inu has attracted so much interest, especially in light of the fact that users get compensated for sharing their opinions.

The main idea of Love Hate Inu is to harness blockchain technology to disrupt the survey market, valued at $3.2 billion in 2023. 

Individuals and brands can both start polls on the platform. Aside from that, companies will be able to reward participants with various digital and even non-digital goods in order to encourage engagement.

Announcement #LoveHateInu squad!📣🎉

We have just hit $2.4 million in our #Presale! 🤯🤑

Get involved with our #Memecoin community and join our presale now!🤩

Huge announcement once we hit $3M 👀 https://t.co/Pu2Bo8WOUy #CryptoCommunity #AltCoins #Donaldtrump #Trump pic.twitter.com/pcijef1xjc

— Love Hate Inu (@LoveHateInu) April 1, 2023

Riding on the coat-tails of well-known meme coins like Dogecoin and Shiba Inu, which experienced large parabolic price rises during the height of their prominence, $LHINU is on the path to a similarly meteoric rise.

This is because the meme project has combined the popularity of meme coins with real-world utility. 

The Power Of Blockchain Technology

Unlike the traditional voting system, the Love Hate Inu platform is built on the Ethereum blockchain. This cutting-edge technology assures that results are tamper-proof and transparent for everyone to see. 

For investors to take part in any poll, they must stake the $LHINU token for 30 days. The platform implemented a real-time staking mechanism that makes use of the 30-day average balance of users to protect the system from spammers and other bad actors trying to rig the results.

The developers also ensured no rug-pulling by making 90% of the tokens available for purchase during the presale period. The other 10% will be held in reserve and used for development, marketing initiatives, and Vote to Earn incentives. Interestingly enough, it only offers a 100 billion tokens maximum supply, which makes it deflationary when compared to meme coin giants Dogecoin and Shiba Inu.

Love Hate Inu is poised to revolutionize the survey industry and potentially generate enormous profits for early investors thanks to its distinctive Vote-to-Earn model and cutting-edge blockchain technology.

Buy $LHINU And Enjoy Profits

The LHINU token is selling at $0.000095 per token at the time of writing. There are seven days remaining before stage 3 sells out and stage 4 kicks off at the price of $0.000105. 

Love Hate Inu has been a hit with investors, raising over $2.4 million in a few weeks after launching.  

Potential investors can buy the token using ETH or USDT (the Tether stablecoin). However, if they already have these crypto assets in their wallets, LHINU can be bought straight on the website using a card.

Early investors stand to gain a return of 70% even before the coin lists on its first lineup of exchanges. However, they would still be eligible for a 52% uplift if they purchased today before the subsequent price increase.

Visit Love Hate Inu Now

Disclaimer: The Industry Talk section features insights by crypto industry players and is not a part of the editorial content of Cryptonews.com