10 Best Anonymous Betting Sites for 2023 - Bet Anonymously Online
Not all online betting sites have stringent KYC policies in place. On the contrary, crypto-only platforms allow players to gamble anonymously.
In this guide, we rank and review the 10 best anonymous betting sites for 2023. We reveal anonymous sportsbooks with a track record for safety and fast payouts, not to mention generous bonuses and promotions.
The Top 10 Anonymous Sports Betting Sites
Before reading our in-depth reviews, check out the 10 best anonymous betting sites listed below:
- Mega Dice - Mega Dice is a safe and private sportsbook that also offers casino games. It offers competitive odds on dozens of sports, ranging from tennis and ice hockey to American football, rugby, and boxing. Mega Dice offers a 200% deposit bonus to new players of up to 1 BTC. We also like Mega Dice for its 24/7 customer support and instant payouts, as well as its Telegram integration.
- Lucky Block - Lucky Block offers the ultimate anonymous gambling experience. This is a trusted sportsbook that offers thousands of betting markets, covering soccer, tennis, cricket, baseball, and much more. Players will find that Lucky Block odds are competitive across pre-match and in-play betting. Lucky Block also offers a casino suite. No KYC is required here, meaning that players can bet on sports anonymously. New sign-ups receive a 200% deposit boost of up to €10,000.
- BC.Game - BC.Game is a hybrid gambling site that offers casino games and sports betting. It takes seconds to join, and no personal information or KYC documents are requested. More than 150 cryptocurrencies are supported, including some of the best altcoins. We also like that the BC.Game sportsbook is available as an Android and iOS app.
- Heybets - Heybets is a popular sportsbook that supports crypto deposits and withdrawals. It accepts Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tether, and USD Coin. While there is no sports betting welcome package, seasonal promotions are available. This includes insurance, bet boosts, and refunds.
- FortuneJack - If there is a sporting event happening in the world - it's likely that FortuneJack offers odds. It runs thousands betting markets every day, and popular sports include soccer, MMA, tennis, cricket, baseball, and basketball. There is a 6 BTC welcome package for first-time customers. New players can also choose from a 20% cashback bonus on the first four deposits.
- Vave - Vave offers anonymous betting accounts across its sportsbook and casino suite. The latter includes table games, slots, and live dealers. The sportsbook is comprehensive, covering dozens of sports and esports games. New players will receive a 100% sportsbook bonus of up to 1 BTC. The wagering requirement is just 5x, but only accumulators count towards the target.
- Cloudbet - Cloudbet was one of the first anonymous sports betting sites to enter the market. Launched in 2013, it now has over 100,000 registered users. Players can gamble on soccer, tennis, basketball, and plenty of other sports. Cloudbet also offers betting markets on esports, horse racing, and virtuals. First-time customers will receive a deposit bonus of up to 5 BTC.
- Fairspin - Although Fairspin asks for an email address, date of birth, and mobile number - it doesn't collect any other personal information or KYC documents. New players will receive four deposit bonuses totaling 450%. 140 free spins are also offered within the welcome package, but all bonus funds must be wagered 60 times. Fairspin offers a huge range of betting markets on most sporting events.
- Wazamba - Wazamba is an online gambling site that accepts both fiat money and cryptocurrencies. But only crypto-funded accounts will benefit from an anonymous betting experience. Although we like Wazamba for its user-friendly dashboard and fast payouts, it doesn't offer any crypto sportsbook bonuses. That said, those depositing crypto can claim a casino bonus worth up to 100mBTC.
- Jackbit - Jackbit is an anonymous sportsbook that typically offers hundreds of markets for each sporting event. Bets can be placed before or during the chosen game. In addition to sports, Jackbit also offers esports and horse racing markets. The latter covers global racetracks found in the UK, US, South Africa, Ireland, Australia, and more.
Best Anonymous Bitcoin Betting Sites Reviewed
In the sections to follow, we review the 10 best anonymous betting sites. Having tested each platform extensively, we offer insights into bonuses, safety, customer support, odds, and other important factors.
1. Mega Dice - Sign-Up Bonus of 1 BTC and Competitive Odds on Dozens of Sports + Telegram Adoption
Mega Dice is another safe and regulated gambling site that offers anonymous accounts. Licensed by the Governor of Curaçao, Mega Dice continues to attract players that want to gamble without providing KYC documents. It only requires an email address from new players, so it takes just seconds to get started.
There are many popular cryptocurrencies accepted by Mega Dice. This includes Bitcoin, Tether, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, BNB, XRP, and Cardano. Bitcoin deposits are credited after one blockchain confirmation, so that's about 10 minutes. Most other cryptocurrencies are processed in 1-2 minutes.
Deposits can also be made through Telegram, with a 200% bonus. Users can access the casino through Telegram without having to undergo KYC procedures. This makes it far easier for customers to play Mega Dice games without needing to download an application or navigate to a website.
We like that the minimum deposit requirements are low on Mega Dice. But the amount will vary depending on the cryptocurrency. For example, Dogecoin deposits require just 1.00 DOGE. Based on Dogecoin prices today, that's less than $1. That said, players will need to deposit at least €20 to claim the 200% matched bonus.
The maximum deposit bonus offered is 1 BTC or the altcoin equivalent. The bonus will need to be wagered 40 times before being cashed out. Mega Dice also throws in 50 free slot spins. After funding the account, players will then have access to the Mega Dice sportsbook. This covers soccer, table tennis, basketball, cricket, boxing, snooker, and most other sports.
Bets can be placed pre-match or in-play. Moreover, we like that Mega Dice offers odds boosts on selected multiples. These are handpicked by the Mega Dice team and typically boost the odds by 1.15x. We also like that the Mega Dice bet slip is denominated in US dollars. This makes it a lot easier to assess how much is being wagered, and how much can be won.
Alongside the Mega Dice sportsbook, there are thousands of Telegram casino games to choose from. This includes thousands of slots from leading developers like Pragmatic Play and Microgaming. Mega Dice also supports table games like roulette and blackjack. Live dealer tables are also available, including multiple game shows.
- Successfully integrated Telegram for increased usability
- 1 BTC welcome package for new players - plus 50 free spins
- Competitive odds and daily bet boosters
- Gamble on sports anonymously - only an email address is needed
- Customer support is available 24/7
- Wide range of casino games, slots, and live dealers
- Limited sports betting promotions
- No VIP program for existing players
2. Lucky Block - High Quality Anonymous Betting Site in 2023
Across most of the metrics we look for, Lucky Block ranks as a top anonymous sportsbook. Most importantly, Lucky Block is a regulated betting site. It holds a Curaçao e-Gaming license, issued by the Governor of Curaçao. This ensures that players can gamble on sports and casino games without fear of unsafe conditions.
In terms of the account opening process, it takes just seconds to register with Lucky Block. After entering an email address, username, and password - the account is open. There will not be any further requests for personal information or additional contact details. Nor will Lucky Block ask for verification documents.
The only condition is that players deposit, wager, and withdraw cryptocurrencies. Fortunately, Lucky Block supports a wide range of digital assets, ranging from Bitcoin, Ethereum, and USD Coin to Tether, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash. Lucky Block also supports Dogecoin, Shiba Inu, Cardano, and Solana.
While exact timings depend on the cryptocurrency, most deposits are processed in 1-2 minutes. The only exception is Bitcoin, which takes slightly longer at 10 minutes. We found that Lucky Block is one of the best anonymous betting sites for payouts. This is often a concern for players, but rest assured that Lucky Block approves withdrawal requests instantly.
Furthermore, Lucky Block does not have any sneaky terms and conditions that limit withdrawal amounts. Instead, Lucky Block permits unlimited withdrawals and does not charge any fees. Now that we have covered payments, let's move on to the Lucky Block sportsbook. Put simply, this is one of the best Bitcoin sports betting sites in the market.
Most sports are covered, including soccer, tennis, baseball, cricket, boxing, American football, Aussie rules, darts, snooker, and much more. Lucky Block offers pre-match and in-play odds. When compared to the market average, Lucky Block's odds are very competitive. For each supported event, Lucky Block typically offers hundreds of betting options.
We also like that Lucky Block offers a casino suite that covers thousands of games. Whether it's blackjack, baccarat, video poker, slots, or live dealers - Lucky Block has it all. Moreover, Lucky Block offers customer support 24/7 via live chat. Finally, Lucky Block offers new players a 200% deposit bonus of up to €10,000. This is in addition to 50 free slot spins.
- Gamble without providing anything more than an email address
- Withdrawals are processed instantly
- Accepts a huge range of cryptocurrencies
- 200% deposit bonus for new players - plus 50 free spins
- 24/7 customer service via live chat
- Also considered one of the best Bitcoin casinos
- Players from some countries (including the UK/US/Australia) need to use a VPN
3. BC.Game - Anonymous Sports Betting App for iOS and Android
BC.Game is one of the best anonymous betting sites for smartphone users. It offers a proprietary mobile app for iOS and Android. The app is very user-friendly and the sportsbook has been optimized for smaller screens. Players simply need to log into their accounts, and bets can be placed in real-time. The BC.Game app is offered in addition to its desktop website.
To get started with BC.Game, only an email address is requested. Players can make anonymous deposits in over 150 cryptocurrencies. The minimum first-time deposit is higher than other anonymous sportsbooks, at $30. That said, new players can claim four deposit bonuses when signing up - ranging from 180% to 360%.
Furthermore, we like that BC.Game offers generous bonuses and perks for existing account holders. For example, its VIP club offers a personal account manager, cashback, fee-free withdrawals, and a weekly sportsbook bonus. The specific perks depend on the VIP tier, which comes with eight levels.
In terms of betting markets, BC.Game covers dozens of sports. This ranges from Aussie rules, boxing, and rugby to baseball, basketball, and soccer. The sportsbook is user-friendly, so finding suitable bets is a breeze. Moreover, We also like that BC.Game offers daily bet boosts. This increases the odds on selected markets, up to a maximum amount.
- Best anonymous betting site app for iOS and Android
- Four deposit bonuses for new players
- Daily odds boosts and weekly sports promotions
- VIP perks include a personal account manager and fee-free withdrawals
- Also offers classic casino games like blackjack and roulette
- Minimum deposit of $30
- Most promotions are tailored for casino games
4. Heybets - Comprehensive Sportsbook and Casino With a Generous VIP Program
Heybets is a popular betting site that offers anonymous accounts. The sign-up process requires an email address only. Players can then deposit from one of five accepted cryptocurrencies; Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Tether, and USD Coin. Heybets also claims that players can deposit funds via bank transfer anonymously and instantly.
However, upon closer inspection, players will need to 'connect' their bank account with Heybets. This means that the process is not truly anonymous. As such, players that want to gamble 100% privately will be better suited for cryptocurrency payments. Either way, Heybets has a small minimum deposit requirement of just $10.
We were disappointed to see that Heybets does not offer a deposit bonus for new players. Although it does offer a VIP club with various perks. This includes a VIP account manager, weekly bonuses, and rakeback. Heybets also matches VIP statuses from other crypto casinos, including Roobet, BC.Game, and Stake.
The Heybets sportsbook also offers seasonal promotions on popular sports. This includes cashback, refunds, and insurance. There are many sports to gamble on, ranging from soccer and American football to tennis, volleyball, and ice hockey. Heybets also offers casino games, including slots, blackjack, and roulette.
- Top VIP program with multiple perks
- Seasonable promotions on popular sports
- Minimum deposit of just $10
- Also supports casino games
- No sportsbook bonus for new players
- Limited range of accepted coins
5. FortuneJack - Huge Welcome Package - Choose From a 6 BTC Bonus or Cashback
FortuneJack is a popular gambling site with four main products - casino games, live dealers, provably fair, and sports betting. The sportsbook covers a wide range of sports, including tennis, soccer, rugby, cricket, American football, and basketball. Overall, we found that odds are often more competitive at other sportsbooks.
That said, we like that hundreds of markets are usually offered for each sporting event. Moreover, FortuneJack offers pre-match and in-play betting via its user-friendly dashboard. Sporting events can be sorted by the start time, and there is also a handy search bar. FortuneJack offers 24-hour customer support, seven days per week.
The account opening process is fast and hassle-free. Users only need to choose an email address, username, and password. But high rollers might want to consider another sportsbook - as FortuneJack is known to ask for KYC documents when large amounts are being bet. Nonetheless, we like that FortuneJack offers a very generous bonus to new customers.
First-time players can claim 20% cashback on the first four deposits. There are no wagering requirements, and the cashback promotion remains in place for 24 hours each time. The other option is to claim four deposit bonuses of up to 6 BTC. This option comes with wagering requirements of 30x.
- Fast account opening process
- 6 BTC welcome package or 20% cashback on the first four deposits
- Extensive range of betting markets
- Trusted by crypto gamblers since 2014
- Can ask for KYC documents at its discretion
- More competitive odds are available elsewhere
6. Vave - 100% Sportsbook Bonus of up to 1 BTC
Vave is an anonymous sports betting site that offers a 100% deposit bonus to new players. The good news is that the bonus comes with wagering requirements of just 5x. Moreover, the deposit bonus is capped at 1 BTC. However, Vave only accepts combo bets when targeting the wagering requirement.
The combo bet must have at least two selections, and the total odds must be at least 2.0. The bonus funds will expire after seven days. That said, players are under no obligation to claim the welcome package. The sportsbook offers an extensive range of markets. Some of the most popular sports to bet on include soccer, tennis, and American football.
We also like that major sporting events often have over 800 betting options. Vave also offers betting markets on esports games. Vave is also popular for its sports betting tournaments, which currently offer a prize pot of 2,250 USDT. This is in addition to the Vave VIP club. Players earn VP points for each bet placed, which can then be swapped for USDT rewards.
- Hundreds of individual betting options on major markets
- No KYC process
- 1 BTC welcome bonus with 5x wagering requirements
- Sports betting tournaments with no entry fee
- Only combo bets count toward the wagering requirement
- Casino games and sports bets have separate VIP clubs
7. Cloudbet - Licensed Sportsbook Offering a 5 BTC Welcome Package
Cloudbet is also one of the best Bitcoin gambling sites for anonymous accounts. This provider was launched in 2013 and offers a fast and private sign-up process. The Cloudbet sportsbook offers competitive odds on dozens of sports. This includes tennis, soccer, basketball, MMA, snooker, and baseball. Moreover, Cloudbet offers a comprehensive horse racing portal.
This includes horse racing tracks from all over the world - ranging from the UK and Australia to South Africa and the US. After placing a bet, Cloudbet enables gamblers to watch the respective horse race via a live stream. Cloudbet is also home to a diverse casino suite. This includes table games like blackjack and baccarat, as well as slots, video poker, and provably fair.
Cloudbet offers a 100% sign-up bonus to new players. This is one of the largest bonuses in the space, considering it's capped at 5 BTC. Based on Bitcoin prices today, the bonus is worth over $150,000. We also like Cloudbet for its 24/7 customer support and fast payouts. Cloudbet accepts multiple cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Tether.
- One of the best anonymous betting sites for horse racing
- Gamble on dozens of popular sports at great odds
- 100% deposit bonus of up to 5 BTC
- 24/7 customer support
- Limited esports betting markets
- Players from some countries will need to use a VPN
8. Fairspin - 4 Deposit Bonuses and 140 Free Spins for New Players
Fairspin is an online gambling site that is licensed by the Governor of Curaçao. It accepts a wide range of cryptocurrencies, including Tether, Bitcoin, Dogecoin, BNB, TRON, XRP, and Litecoin. The minimum deposit is just 5 USDT, or the equivalent in other cryptocurrencies. That said, a deposit of at least 20 USDT is required to qualify for the welcome package.
There are four matched deposit bonuses available to new players. The deposit boost depends on the size of the payment. For example, deposits of at least 500 USDT will get a 100% boost. Those depositing less than 250 USDT will get a 50% boost. In total, those depositing 500 USDT or more four times will receive a maximum bonus worth 450,000 USDT.
This is in addition to 140 free spins. Fairspin also has its own native token, TFS. Players will receive 200 TFS tokens after opening an account. TFS tokens can be staked at an APY of over 500%. The Fairspin sportsbook covers most global events. Sports include American football, basketball, soccer, ice hockey, and tennis. In-play betting is also supported.
- User-friendly platform with a diverse range of betting markets
- In-play betting facility
- Four deposit bonuses and 140 free spins
- Huge range of table games and slots
- 60x wagering requirements on the welcome bonus
- Players need to deposit 500 USDT or more to get the maximum bonus
9. Wazamba - Popular Gambling Site for Esports Betting
Wazamba is one of the best anonymous betting sites for esports. It offers esports markets around the clock and covers the most popular games. This includes everything from League of Legends, Counter-Strike, and Valorant to Overwatch, Starcraft 2, and Rainbow. Other esports markets include Mobile Legends, Warcraft 3, and Kings of Glory.
Within each esports betting event, Wazamba typically offers over 100 markets. For example, the match winner, handicaps, and player-specific bets. In addition, Wazamba also offers betting markets on traditional sports. This includes soccer, tennis, darts, snooker, ice hockey, and American football.
Wazamba also has a casino division that connects to its sportsbook. This covers a wide variety of table games, slots, and live dealers. While there is a sportsbook bonus offered to new players, the deposit needs to be made in fiat money. This will require a KYC process. As such, those wishing to gamble on sports anonymously will not be able to claim the welcome package.
- One of the best anonymous crypto betting sites for esports
- Each esports event comes with over 100 betting options
- Gamble on traditional sports like soccer and baseball
- Wide range of classic casino games and slots
- Sportsbook bonus is only available on fiat deposits - which requires KYC
- No regular sportsbook promotions for crypto players
10. Jackbit - Get a Free Sportsbook Bonus for Every 3 Bets Placed
Although Jackbit does not offer a welcome package, existing players can claim a free sportsbook bonus for every three bets placed. This will entice long-term gamblers that place sports bets regularly. Here's how it works; the free bet awarded is based on the average of the previous three. For example, suppose the player bets $100, $50, and $30.
This would yield a free bet of $60. Each qualifying bet must be at odds of at least 1.3. Moreover, the minimum and maximum bet for the promotion is $10 and $100, respectively. Jackbit offers plenty of betting markets to choose from. This includes ice hockey, table tennis, soccer, cricket, boxing, baseball, and basketball. Jackbit also supports horse racing.
It covers tracks from every corner of the world, including the UK, Singapore, Uruguay, and the US. This is in addition to greyhound racing, esports, and virtual sports. The latter includes 3D soccer, greyhounds, and tennis. Jackbit also supports live casino dealers, including video poker, game shows, baccarat, roulette, and blackjack.
- Get a free bet after every three bets placed
- Minimum odds of just 1.3 to qualify
- Bet on sports, esports, horses, greyhounds, and virtuals
- Live dealer tables for blackjack, video poker, and more
- No welcome package
- No VIP club
How do Crypto Betting Sites Allow You to Play Anonymously?
There are various reasons why crypto betting sites allow players to gamble anonymously. First and foremost, many crypto sportsbooks are headquartered in countries that do not have strict KYC laws on digital assets. More broadly, digital assets are not viewed by regulators in the same way as fiat money.
Fiat money, such as dollars and pounds, is legal tender. This means that when handling fiat money payments, gambling sites must KYC their players. But because digital assets are not defined as legal tender, KYC is not required. As reported by Reuters, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has actually advised against giving digital assets legal tender status.
Therefore, players can deposit, bet, and withdraw digital assets at an anonymous sportsbook without fear of breaching anti-money laundering laws.
That being said, crypto gambling is never 100% anonymous. There might be instances where the betting site is legally mandated to ask for KYC documents. This might be because it suspects the anonymous Bitcoin sports betting activities are linked to crime.
Benefits of Anonymous Betting Sites vs Traditional Betting Sites?
Read on to learn more about the benefits of gambling at an anonymous sports betting site.
Anonymous sportsbooks are appealing to gamblers in countries that have strict gambling laws. In many countries, players are not able to gamble offline or online.
But by using a crypto-only sportsbook, these restrictions often do not apply. After all, anonymous betting sites do not ask for the player's country of residence. Players also have the option of using a VPN to further hinder their location.
Anonymous betting sites attract players that do not want to provide personal information. As noted above, this might be because they live in a country that prohibits gambling. Or it might be because the player simply wants to keep their gambling activities private.
Either way, the best anonymous betting sites only ask for an email address when signing up. As long as deposits and withdrawals are made in crypto assets and not fiat money, players can remain anonymous.
No Verification Documents
Anonymous betting sites do not ask for verification documents. Not only does this further protect the identity of players, but it solves a major security risk - data theft. For instance, consider that regular online sportsbooks will ask for a government-issued ID.
This will be a passport or driver's license. They will also ask for proof of address. This will be a utility bill or a bank statement. If these documents get in the wrong hands, the player is at risk of identity fraud.
Another drawback of using a regular sportsbook is that payouts are often slow.
- Before the player is able to request a payout, they must go through the KYC process.
- Many regular sportsbooks still use manual verification processes.
- This means that it can take a couple of days for the documents to be approved.
Even after the KYC process is completed, payouts can be slow. For example, it can average 24-48 hours for a regular sportsbook to approve the withdrawal - sometimes longer over the weekends. The player will then need to wait for the winnings to be refunded to their debit/credit card.
In complete contrast, anonymous casinos like Lucky Block approve payouts instantly. There is no need to wait for any KYC checks, so players often receive their winnings in minutes.
How to Pick the Best Anonymous Betting Site For You
Still not sure which anonymous sportsbook is best?
Below, we explore how to pick the best anonymous betting site for 2023.
Licensing and Security
All of the anonymous sports betting sites discussed today are licensed by the Governor of Curaçao.
Not all anonymous sportsbooks hold a gambling license, however. It's best to verify this before opening an account - and certainly before depositing any funds. Look for the license number on the homepage and verify this on the respective regulator's website.
Players should also assess the safety of making payments. All of the anonymous sports betting sites we reviewed support wallet-to-wallet deposits. As such, deposits are made from the player's private wallet. This is the safest way to deposit funds, considering that payment details are not provided directly to the sportsbook.
Available Sports and Betting Markets
Players should check that their favorite sports are available when choosing a betting site. The vast majority of platforms that we reviewed cover dozens of sports.
This usually includes soccer, tennis, American football, baseball, basketball, and ice hockey. Most platforms also offer rugby, table tennis, cricket, snooker, darts, and MMA.
Within each sport, have a look at what betting markets are available - the more, the better.
Pre-Match and In-Play Odds
All of the anonymous sportsbooks reviewed on this page offer pre-match and in-play odds.
- Pre-match odds allow players to gamble on a game before it starts. This usually offers the highest odds.
- In-play odds allow players to gamble on a game while it is still being played. The sportsbook will update the odds in real-time based on how the game is progressing.
Overall, we found that Lucky Block and Mega Dice offer the best odds across most sports. This will give sports gamblers an edge in the long run.
The types of cryptocurrencies accepted will vary depending on the anonymous sportsbook. Most platforms support a range of large-cap coins, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, and USD Coin. Many anonymous sportsbooks also accept Dogecoin, BNB, XRP, and Shiba Inu.
It is also important to check the minimum deposit requirement when choosing the best anonymous sports betting site. This will usually vary depending on the chosen cryptocurrency.
For example, Mega Dice has a minimum deposit of just 1 DOGE when depositing Dogecoin. When depositing Tether, the minimum is just 2 USDT.
As such, Mega Dice is one of the best anonymous betting sites for gambling on a budget.
We prefer anonymous sports betting sites that offer new players an attractive welcome package.
- For example, Lucky Block offers a 200% matched deposit of up to €10,000.
- The only requirement to qualify is to deposit at least €20.
- Suppose the player deposits €200 into their Lucky Block account.
- The sportsbook will match it by 200%, so that's an extra €400.
- This means the player will have €600 to gamble with.
Mega Dice offers a similar welcome package, where the first deposit is matched by 200%. BC.Game offers four deposit bonuses of between 180% and 360%.
Players should check that the wagering requirements on the bonus are fair. If the wagering requirements are above 40x, then the bonus should probably be avoided.
In addition to the welcome package, the best anonymous betting sites offer regular promotions for existing players.
Here's an overview of what's available:
- Lucky Block offers a 40% deposit bonus every Monday - up to €200
- Mega Dice offers daily bet boosts, increasing the odds on selected markets
- BC.Game offers a generous VIP program with various perks
- Heybets offers bet refunds and insurance on selected games
Regular promotions keep players entertained for longer. So it's a win-win situation for both the player and the sportsbook.
Are Anonymous Betting Sites Safe & Legal?
Not all anonymous betting sites operate within the scope of the law. As such, it's important to do some due diligence before getting started.
The first consideration to make is whether or not the anonymous betting site is licensed. If it isn't, players should consider another option. All of the anonymous sportsbooks we reviewed on this page are authorized and licensed by the Governor of Curaçao.
Next, consider what payment methods the anonymous sportsbook accepts. If it offers anonymous accounts on fiat money payments, it's likely doing so illegally. This is because - irrespective of where the sportsbook is based, fiat payments must trigger KYC requirements.
In contrast, anonymous betting sites like Lucky Block, Mega Dice, and BC.Game offer anonymous crypto payments. As we mentioned earlier, the IMF states that crypto assets are not legal tender. This means that KYC requirements do not apply as they do with fiat money payments.
Players will also need to consider crypto taxes when gambling online. In most countries, using crypto to gamble means the asset has been 'disposed' of. In turn, taxes might apply if this resulted in capital gains.
In summary, the best anonymous sports betting sites offer a safe gambling experience without players needing to go through a KYC process. But players should do their due diligence when selecting a platform.
Mega Dice is the overall best option for safety, considering it's licensed by the Governor of Curaçao. Players will find thousands of daily betting markets on Lucky Block, alongside a 200% deposit boost for first-time customers, up to 1 BTC.
Can you bet on sports anonymously?
Yes, sportsbooks accepting cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum offer an anonymous gambling experience.
What is the best anonymous betting site?
Mega Dice is the best anonymous betting site - the platform is licensed, offers competitive odds, and matches first-time deposits by 200%.
Disclaimer: The text below is an advertorial article that is not part of Cryptonews.com editorial content.