Proof of Talk 2023 - 2 days to restore trust in Web3 and design the future of the industry
Disclaimer: The text below is a press release that is not part of Cryptonews.com editorial content.
On June 14th and 15th, Web3 industry leaders will gather in Paris to set a roadmap for the future of the ecosystem.
● An ambitious program to address all sides of the conversation, from VC in crypto and adapting to a bear market to institutional adoption to get to the next trillion in and the role of users in building market leaders.
● 85+ speakers, who invested altogether in more than 2080 web3 start-ups from pre-seed to Serie C for a total investment of $112,087,675,000.00
● 5 out of the 10 Best CEXs in the world will join Binance, Coinbase, KuCoin, OKX, BitGet
● A senior gathering organized in Paris by X Ventures, a German impact investment fund, confirming Europe’s unique position in the Web3 industry
Paris, June 7th, 2023 - X Ventures, an impact investment fund based in Germany, is organizing the Proof of Talk 2-day conference in Paris, on June 14th & 15th. The event will bring together thought leaders, CEOs, founders, investors and regulatory authorities to pave a path for a more trustworthy and innovative future in the Web3 space.
“The Web3 ecosystem is at a turning point, and given the context, the main question is really where do we go from here. We wanted to create a point of reflection for an industry in transformation by bringing together different types of decision makers in a human-sized set up. We will build with them an industry paper that will serve as a code of conduct for the future of Web3. Having all these industry leaders joining us sends a strong message that Web3 is ready to move to the next phase, to have the real talk and learn from the past to transform our industry.”, explains Zohair Dehnadi, partner at X Ventures.
This Summit is designed to promote high-quality exchanges and networking opportunities among participants. Over 85 industry leaders will be speaking over the two days, with a majority of senior executives, investors, and founders.
Most of the CEOs and founders of the top 50 blockchain companies have already confirmed their attendance, speakers including:
● Sébastien Borget, The Sandbox, Co-founder and COO
● Neil Cunha-Gomes, Softbank Vision Fund, Head of EMEA Fintech
● Marieke Flament, NEAR Foundation, CEO
● Pascal Gauthier, Ledger, Chairman and CEO
● Alicia Kao, KuCoin, Managing Director
● Stani Kulechov, Founder and CEO of Aave
● Brynly Llyr, World Economic Forum, Head of Blockchain & Digital Assets
● Nicolas Louvet, Coinhouse Group, CEO & Co-founder
● David Prinçay, Binance, President France
● Yat Siu, Animoca Brands, CEO
● Justin Sun, Tron, Founder
● Staci Warden, Algorand Foundation, CEO
They will be joined by government representatives from Germany, the UK, and France, as well as regulatory experts from internationally respected institutions such as the World Economic Forum, the OECD, and the European Commission.
The first day of the program will focus on drawing lessons from the past around the theme "Bringing Trust back into Web3”: Is trust in code enough? What is the role of VCs? What did we learn from decentralization? How can traditional regulations adapt to decentralized finance? Is MiCA the best use case? Will mass adoption kill the innovative spirit of Web3? Where does IA fit in?
The second day shifts its focus towards the future by bringing together the most promising and pre-selected Web3 startups, as well as renowned investors such as Softbank, The Spartan Group, Fabric Ventures, Shima Capital, and Animoca Brands, to foster creativity and provide founders and investors with opportunities for collaboration and networking.
Tickets are now on sale in limited quantities: www.proofoftalk.io
About Proof of Talk:
Proof of Talk is the most exclusive, prestigious, and highly attended summit for Web3 executives, scheduled to take place on June 14th and 15th at the Museum of Decorative Arts in Paris, France. The summit boasts an impressive audience, with 90% of attendees being decision-makers, the highest senior executive participation rate among all Web3 events in Europe. Over 85 industry leaders are slated to deliver speeches at this groundbreaking two-day event. The summit focuses on restoring trust in the Web3 industry through open discussions and collaboration between thought leaders, CEOs, founders, influencers, legal experts, and regulatory authorities. The first day, titled "Bringing Trust back into Web3," will feature forums and panels on shaping the industry's future with integrity and trust. The second day brings together promising Web3 start-ups and esteemed investors to ignite creativity and collaboration. Proof of Talk is organized by Germany-based investment fund X Ventures, which is dedicated to supporting and empowering entrepreneurs in the Web3 industry.
About X Ventures:
X Ventures is an impact investment fund based in Germany. The team of experienced entrepreneurs is dedicated to supporting and empowering other entrepreneurs to create positive and transformative change, with a focus on the Web3 industry. Additionally, X Ventures has founded www.xschool.io, a global network of schools that provide sustainable education to future leaders and change-makers, regardless of their social status, financial needs, or backgrounds.