First World Champion to Join Lympo Athlete NFT Pool
The text below is an advertorial article that was not written by Cryptonews.com journalists.
We are beyond excited to reveal the first World Champion that joined Lympo Athlete NFT pool.
Without any further ado, we present to you Kickboxing and MMA gladiator — Sergej “Kuvalda” Maslobojev!
Nicknamed ‘Kuvalda’ (‘Sledgehammer’), Maslobojev trains and fights out of the Lithuanian capital city of Vilnius, where he is a gym owner.
Among his career credits are multiple national, Baltic-region, European championships, and world titles with the WKA and WAKO.
His professional victories include wins over GLORY veterans Antonio Plazibat and Stephane Susperregui.
His amateur record includes a 2013 decision win in Brazil over a then-unknown Alex Pereira, who would become GLORY Middleweight champion in 2018.
"I was born and raised in Klaipeda, an old medieval city on the Baltic Sea coast, but moved to Vilnius, the capital city, in search of opportunities as an adult,” he says.
"My dreams were big — I wanted to be a professional in some sport, whether fighting or basketball or soccer. I also dreamed of being in the movies.”
Outside of his training schedule, Maslobojev maintains an active presence in his local community, regularly taking part in charity events for children’s homes and juvenile delinquents. He also undertakes training seminars for members of the Lithuanian Armed Forces.
Maslobojev has also declared himself to be “a huge Dragonball Z nerd.”
“I am extraordinarily happy to be in the very first edition of the Lympo Athlete NFT pool. I am excited to be a part of the digital sports revolution — this is how history is made!”
- 2009 Baltic Muay Thai Light Heavyweight Champion
- 2011 KOK Europe Heavyweight Grand Prix Winner
- 2015 European Union of Martial Sports Kickboxing Light Heavyweight World Champion
- 2015 KOK Heavyweight Champion
- 2017 WAKO World K-1 Heavyweight Champion
- 2017 KOK Heavyweight Champion
- 2nd place, silver medalist(s) 2012 WAKO European K-1 -91kg Championship
- 1st place, gold medalist(s) 2013 Polish Kickboxing -91kg Championship
- 1st place, gold medalist(s) 2013 WAKO World K-1 -91kg Championship
- 1st place, gold medalist(s) 2014 WAKO European K-1 -91kg Championship
- 1st place, gold medalist(s) 2018 WAK-1F World K-1 -91kg Championship
- 2012 Bigger’s Better 17 Heavyweight Tournament Winner
- 2013 Bigger’s Better 26 Heavyweight Tournament Winner
Sergej Maslobojev NFTs
Lympo Athlete NFT pool #1 edition consists of 5+1 Athlete cards ranged from common to extremely rare:
The rarer the collectible, the better stats it will have in the upcoming Lympo ecosystem.
Athlete NFT Pool
Holders of our new Lympo Market Tokens (LMT) will be able to mint NFT collectibles of various real-life world-class athletes who will go down in history books as world champions, stars, influencers, or enthusiasts.
We already (before the product is even launched) have more than 10 (and growing!) top-level athletes, teams, and personalities with a combined social media following of more than 20 million people around the globe!
We are going to reveal them one-by-one. Each and every-one is more unique and colorful.
Lympo Market Tokens (LMT) will be available for LYM token holders in the upcoming weeks.