A Brand New Arbitrum Experience Comes on imToken v 2.10
Disclaimer: The text below is a press release that was not written by Cryptonews.com.
The expansion of ETH2.0 cannot be completed in a short time, so in the short to medium term, Layer 2 is still the best solution to ensure the integrity of Ethereum and solve the inefficiency of the main network, and it is also one of the most important things to watch this year. Arbitrum,with about 150,000 users using DApps such as SushiSwap, Curve, UniSwap, dForce, etc. on the network every month, is currently the largest Layer2 network. Since the mainnet launched last September, the Total Value Locked of on-chain Arbitrum has accumulated over USD 4 billion.
A brand new Arbitrum experience comes on imToken v 2.10
Last year, imToken announced its support for Arbitrum, a Layer 2 scaling solution. Since then, imToken has been continuously optimizing the user experience of Arbitrum. In the latest version 2.10 released by imToken recently, more features have been added to the wallet.
- Simplicity：More easier for L2 Network Switching（One-click network switching)
- In imToken V2.1.0, a new network switch button is added at the top of the imToken wallet page。 Users can only switch to the corresponding wallet with one click through this function.
- EIP3085 supported
- In imToken V2.1.0, imToken supports EIP3085. Users can directly switch between the Ethereum mainnet and the Arbitrum network in the DApp, which is more simple and convenient.
- Semantic transaction information：Make every transaction "meaningful"
- To help users understand transaction information, imToken has semantically processed the transaction information on the Arbitrum network. which is safer and more secure for asset management. Users can also use it with more confidence.
- Fast：DeFi transactions are faster on Arbitrum
- Clear DeFi Asset Display
imToken V2.1.0 integrates multiple price sources, wallet balances and token prices. All information can be clearly displayed. Users can not only observe all token prices (including tokens on L2), but also their own DeFi portfolio with multiple pricing sources.
The DeFi Portfolio will show user positions on Uniswap, SushiSwap, GMX, Dopex and other DeFi protocols.
For more information, please visit the official website: https://token.im