BNB 1.86%
$603.10
BTC 2.30%
$68,819.91
DOGE 1.94%
$0.16
ETH 1.70%
$3,761.39
PEPE 4.95%
$0.000014
XRP 2.69%
$0.53
SHIB 2.33%
$0.000024
SOL 1.71%
$169.38
Best Crypto Poker
Online

BlockBets Casino Launches $BBETS Token Presale: Get Huge Buyback Bonuses and Staking Yields

Viraj Randev
Last updated: | 2 min read

BlockBets, a decentralized casino platform, has recently launched the presale for $BBETS, its native token. The $BBETS token will act as a strategic long-term investment opportunity, as it can be leveraged to access in-game benefits, staking yields, and passive income from liquidity pools. 

With the launch of the $BBETS presale, BlockBets looks to expand its customer base and popularity in the crypto gambling niche. Here’s everything you need to know about BlockBets and the $BBETS token: 

What is $BBETS Token? 


$BBETS is the native token of the BlockBets ecosystem. This BEP-20 protocol can be leveraged to extract benefits from a number of casino games, sports betting markets, and Poker games on BlockBets. 

As of 2021, the global online gambling market was valued at over $75 million. The market size is expected to grow at a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 12% until the end of the decade. 

BlockBets mission statement

Notably, a portion of profits generated throughout the BlockBets ecosystem will be used to buy back tokens. This includes 25% of all Poker profits, 20% of all Casino profits, and 30% of all sportsbook profits. 

To stay competitive in the long run, 95% of all the tokens bought back will be burned on the ecosystem. This can help $BBETS grow in demand as the supply will become more scarce. The remaining 5% will be distributed to a single $BBETS presale participant through a raffle. 

A secure platform to use, the $BBETS token contract has been verified by Assure DeFi. BlockBets has secured its online gambling license from Curacao Gaming. For more information, read the BlockBets whitepaper

Visit BlockBets

$BBETS: The Ultimate Utility Token 


On the ecosystem, $BBETS can be leveraged to earn a range of benefits. BlockBets takes the edge by allowing $BBETS token holders to become the house. 

Depending on your staking tier, you can earn a higher revenue share on BlockBets. For example, if you stake just 1 $BBETS token, you are entitled to a 30% rewards share from a profit pool. 

BlockBets staking rewards

The highest tier requires token holders to stake 25,000 $BBETS. This entitles you to a 100% rewards share from the profit pool. BlockBets also supports token staking on its liquidity pools – which hold USD and BBETS tokens. 

BlockBets charges a transaction fee for each trade executed using the liquidity pool. Locked token holders are rewarded with 100% of the fee, proportionate to their contribution to the pool.  

Other benefits of holding $BBETS include rakeback bonuses. You can earn a rakeback bonus on the casino between 2% – 15%, depending on the number of tokens staked. BlockBets will also offer Jackpot bonuses and give token holders priority access to its NFT and memecoin launchpad. 

$BBETS – The Top GameFi Token to Buy on Presale 


The sections above have proved that $BBETS token holders can earn multiple rewards and passive income for a lifetime. Therefore, interested readers could enter this project by purchasing $BBETS through the ongoing presale round. 

From a total supply of 100 million tokens, 40 million are being distributed through the presale. Currently, $BBETS is priced at just $0.03 per token. In only a couple of days, the $BBETS presale has raised more than $15K. 

BlockBets presale

Since the token price is scheduled to jump to $0.15 upon the initial exchange offering, presale buyers will benefit from an 80% price discount. A further 20% of the supply will be released upon CEX/DEX listings. 

Catering primarily to the community, 30% of the total supply will be allocated through airdrops, giveaways, staking, and player rewards. Thus, BlockBets is gearing up to be one of the best tokens in the GameFi space. 

Visit BlockBets