Oliver Gale, CEO of Panther Protocol, on Fundraising and Privacy in Crypto
Oliver is a serial entrepreneur, CBDC pioneer, investor, advisor, and global advocate of distributed ledger technology. He currently serves as the Founder and CEO of Panther Protocol, an end-to-end privacy protocol for digital assets that can be deployed compliantly on any public blockchain. Oliver also serves as Founder and Chairman of Elemental, a web 3.0 credit lending platform focused on democratizing affordable credit for underserved communities.
Oliver has been a leading global advocate, championing policy-making discussions and thought leadership at central banks, government entities, and organizations, including the UN, International Telecommunications Union (ITU), Commonwealth Secretariat, Caribbean Development Bank, MIT, Columbia University, and the IMF. Outside of work, Oliver is also an award-winning international reggae and hip-hop artist.
In this conversation, we discuss:
- Fundraising / raising money in crypto
- 2023 - The year of regulated DeFi
- Panther's v0.5
- Roadmap to v1
- Privacy and Compliance in DeFi
- What’s new in Privacy tech? Privacy hardware? Any new and noteworthy tools?
- What’s happening next year
- Educating Panther Product
- Contributing to open-source software
- Building CBDCs, payment systems, and compliance tools
- zID’s and zVOTES
- Can privacy be sexy?