The Emerging DeFi Valuenet & Wallstreet API
In this video, Jamie Burke of Outlier Ventures talks with Maple of Mapleleaf Capital, who produces in-depth reports on DeFi. Mapleleaf latest report talked about the "valuenet" of DeFi, ETH-based DeFi, and Wallstreet API.
Other topics covered in this episode include:
- How cost of value-transfer can now be priced in open-market and its implication.
- The multi-chain future with respective actors.
- Prospective targets in this new valuenet primitive.
- DeFi primitive as a “wallstreet api”, and inevitable amalgamation.
- The interesting white-space: unsecured credit, stablecoin, insurance, middleware, aggregators.
- What the future could look like when #DeFi is built-to-maturity.
The video premiered on January 7, 2021.