Medha Parlikar, Co-Founder and CTO of CasperLabs, on Enterprise Blockchain Solutions and more.
Medha Parlikar is the Co-Founder and CTO of CasperLabs. Medha started working with technology in the early 80s. For the past two decades, she has been delivering production software at Adobe, Omniture, Avalara, MP3.com, and DivX. She strives to deliver high-quality production software while inspiring technical teams to solve tough problems and do their best work. She fell down the blockchain rabbit hole in 2017 and has been an avid fan of the promise of decentralization and open-source software. This led her to co-found CasperLabs in 2018.
In this conversation, we discuss:
- Enterprise blockchain solutions being the catalyst for mass adoption
- Creating a server service
- Iterating quickly and releasing to production
- NFTs as patents, a huge use-case for NFTs
- World Economic Forum
- How Casper started, how and why the protocol was built
- How blockchain needs to be future proof
- Blockchain tech providing a trust layer for enterprise
- Blockchain infrastructure compatibility with Rust / WASM and existing programming languages as a driver for adoption
- Casper Labs adding Google Cloud adds to its growing portfolio of Web3 partnerships
- IPwe Inc & Casper Labs announcing the largest enterprise blockchain deployment in history at Davos, Switzerland, during the week of the World Economic Forum