Law in the Decentralized World with Dave Rodman
Dave and Anthony discuss the decentralized world, state-recognized DAO entities, pseudonymity with legal repercussions, accreditation laws, schedule 1 drugs, Satoshi Nakamoto, and regulatory environment.
- 0:00 - BlockFi
- 0:33 - Intro
- 0:46 - Background
- 03:38 - Cannabis Law and Transitioning to Crypto
- 06:28 - Legal Needs of Crypto Clients
- 09:38 - Decentralized World vs. Local Laws
- 13:56 - Legal Structure of a Decentralized Protocol
- 16:17 - Pseudonymity
- 19:19 - Satoshi Nakamoto
- 20:44 - Liabilities for a Decentralized Exchange Founder
- 25:24 - Decentralized Lending
- 27:31 - Patriot Act and U.S. Govt. Power Abroad
- 30:49 - De-Fi Regulations Coming Soon?
- 34:05 - Advice for Crypto Industry Founders
- 36:23 - Most Important Book You've Read
- 37:19 - Sleep Habits *Sponsored by Eight Sleep*
- 39:11 - Aliens. Believer?
- 39:47 - Question For Pomp
- 45:31 - Regulations Change
- 47:28 - Where to find Dave and the Rodman Group
- 47:52 - Wrapping Up
The episode premiered on February 10, 2021.