Bitcoin Under a Biden Administration
In this episode of Unchained Podcast with crypto-journalist Laura Shin, she interviews Dan Tapiero, founder of 10T Holdings and Gold Bullion International, and Cathie Wood, CEO and CIO at ARK Invest. They discuss the US elections and how Bitcoin will behave in a new post-election world.
Other topics covered in the episode include:
● How a changeover from a Trump to a Biden administration could affect Bitcoin.
● How the prospect of legal challenges from the Trump administration might affect Bitcoin.
● Whether they think the presidential election influenced Bitcoin’s precipitous price jump in the first week of November.
● What it takes to change the mind of a Bitcoin skeptic in the investment world.
● Whether gold investors are becoming more resistant or more embracing of Bitcoin.
● Whether Democratic control of the Senate would affect Bitcoin.
● How they expect the new wave of rising coronavirus cases and lockdowns to affect economies and Bitcoin.
● The new inflation policy introduced by Federal Reserve chairman Jerome Powell and how it will affect Bitcoin.
● The recent Bitcoin halving and how they expect Bitcoin to perform over the next year.
● How banking will change over the next few years and how that will affect Bitcoin.
● Their thoughts on central bank digital currencies and how an increase in CBDCs might affect Bitcoin.
● What factors they are looking at right now when thinking about what could happen with Bitcoin over the next year.
The episode aired on November 10, 2020.