Bitcoin Under a Biden Administration
Other topics covered in the episode include:
● How a changeover from a Trump to a Biden administration could affect Bitcoin.
● How the prospect of legal challenges from the Trump administration might affect Bitcoin.
● Whether they think the presidential election influenced Bitcoin’s precipitous price jump in the first week of November.
● What it takes to change the mind of a Bitcoin skeptic in the investment world.
● Whether gold investors are becoming more resistant or more embracing of Bitcoin.
● Whether Democratic control of the Senate would affect Bitcoin.
● How they expect the new wave of rising coronavirus cases and lockdowns to affect economies and Bitcoin.
● The new inflation policy introduced by Federal Reserve chairman Jerome Powell and how it will affect Bitcoin.
● The recent Bitcoin halving and how they expect Bitcoin to perform over the next year.
● How banking will change over the next few years and how that will affect Bitcoin.
● Their thoughts on central bank digital currencies and how an increase in CBDCs might affect Bitcoin.
● What factors they are looking at right now when thinking about what could happen with Bitcoin over the next year.
The episode aired on November 10, 2020.