Bitcoin Art as a New Renaissance
In this episode of the Bitcoin & Co. podcast, host Anita Posch interviews Chris Tramount. He is the co-founder of Scarce.City - an online marketplace for Bitcoin-related art and collectibles. They discuss the possibilities to auction and verify digital art with Bitcoin and Lightning, and how this can enable a new Renaissance and completely new art forms.
Other topics covered in the episode include:
- Chris Tramount's Bitcoin story
- What is Scarce.City?
- How is a Lightning Auction working?
- What are Bitcoin collectibles?
- How artists can participate
- What is the business plan of Scarce.City?
- What is NFT art?
- A new Renaissance with Bitcoin
- Use-cases for the Lightning Network
The episode premiered on December 25, 2020.