The Biggest Blockchain Summit and NFT Exhibition in Dubai
Disclaimer: The text below is a press release that was not written by Cryptonews.com.
The biggest Blockchain event in the Middle East, the World of WEB3 Summit, will take place on the 14-15th of October 2021, in one of the biggest cities of UAE and a new Blockchain hub of the Middle East, in Dubai.
WOW Summit will connect more than a thousand Blockchain leaders, developers, crypto traders, investors, influencers, major decision-makers, fund managers, VCs, angel investors, and CEOs of the biggest Blockchain companies and family offices in the iconic Atlantis, the Palm.
The major attraction of the event is also the first, and the biggest NFT expo & auction, where more than a hundred NFT projects will be presented; the most famous NFT marketplaces will be holding an auction at once.
The World of Web3 Summit is gathering the global NFT ecosystem under one roof. Join an unforgettable NFT show.
Famous Blockchain visionaries and crypto leaders are going to speak at the stage of the conference. Among them are the following:
- Tone Vays, crypto content creator, crypto investors, Blockchain analyst.
- Gordon Einstein, founder of CryptoLaw Partners, hybrid crypto-attorney, technologist, and enterprise strategist.
- Davinchi Jeremie, senior software developer, CEO of Davinci Codes, Founder of Pandora’s wallet, and crypto influencer.
- Carl Runefelt, the MoonCarl YouTube blogger, cryptocurrency analyst, and influencer.
- Jake Skipp, entrepreneur and trader, famous YouTube Blogger.
The whole list of the speakers can be found at wowsummit.net!
The main topics to be discussed at the summit:
- Overview of the main NFT use cases
- Latest updates about DEFi, DAOs, and dApps
- Crypto asset management companies
- Global crypto regulations, and others
Buy tickets here!