SnapEx Announces World Trading Championship Season 2 with 200,000 USDT Prize Pool for 500 Winners
Disclaimer: The text below is a press release that was not written by Cryptonews.com.
SnapEx, a fast-growing crypto contract trading platform catering to both beginner and experienced traders, has announced the latest round of their trading competition series. The SnapEx World Trading Championship (WTC) is back for Season 2 – based on Real account trading for both individual traders and teams – running for two weeks from 29th September to 13th October 2020.
WTC 2 will host an Early Bird promo for team registrations with limited slots starting from 14th September until 29th September 2020. Team leaders can earn up to 50 USDT and team members may receive up to 10 USDT per person for the Early Bird promo, provided they meet the minimum requirements.
Participants can also potentially earn additional bonuses in USDT and SNAP points (a reward system where users can offset their handling fees on SnapEx), namely the First-time Deposit Bonus, Early Bird and Most Wanted events.
With up to a maximum of 200,000 USDT in prizes up for grabs, WTC 2 is set up to be a truly exciting high-stakes trading contest. There will be three different prize categories, namely Best of the Best (for teams), Pro Trader (for individuals), and Most Wanted (for team leaders).
“Running trading competitions like our bi-annual World Trading Championship (WTC) is our way of making sure that we always reward our platform’s top-performing traders,” said Wui Yang Ee, CMO of SnapEx. “We’ve pivoted to the new tiered competition format to maximise the number of potential winners. So we took that to the next level with WTC 2 – more winning slots, a bigger prize pool, and many more ways to earn bonus rewards.”
How WTC 2 Works
For WTC 2, SnapEx is hosting three separate trading events:
● Best of the Best (Team Event) – Based on profitable trades for the overall team – with individual team member profit and total team profit calculations during the competition.
● Pro Trader and Total Pro Trader (Individual Event) – Based on Daily Individual Profit measured during the 24-hour day cycle and Total Individual Profit measured during the entire competition period.
● Most Wanted (Popularity Event) – Created to reward Team Leaders who invite the most number of members to join their team, where they will be ranked according to their Popularity Point.
WTC 2 will be based on a tiered competitive trading model. The more users that participate, the higher that the total prize pool will be – with the total limit being 200,000 USDT and the number of winners possibly reaching up to 500.
In addition to the total prize pool for the competition, SnapEx is also giving away first-time deposit bonuses of up to 3,000 SNAP points (equivalent to 30 USDT) for users who join after completing their KYC.
WTC 2 is scheduled to run for a total of 14 days:
● Start: 12:00, 29th September 2020 (GMT+8)
● End: 11:59, 13th October 2020 (GMT+8)
Meanwhile, the early bird and team registration period will also last for 14 days:
● Start: 14th September 2020 (GMT+8)
● End: 29th September 2020 (GMT+8)
Register a team for the team trading event of the competition here.
How to Join
1. Go to WTC.SNAPEX.COM for details
2. Download the SnapEx app (for iOS or Android) or use the Web trader
3. Register for a SnapEx account
4. Complete KYC and make your first deposit
5. Start trading!
To qualify for prizes in WTC 2, traders must complete KYC and have a minimum trading volume of 20,000 USDT. For more details on the competition rules and reward mechanics, click here.
SnapEx is a crypto contract trading platform that allows traders to profit in crypto market movements in both bull and bear markets.
Boasting the lowest spreads and slippages in the market, the prices on the platform are fair and transparent through the use of a K-line weighted average from three major crypto exchanges. SnapEx has a low barrier to entry which allows anyone to trade anytime, anywhere on the app or web trader.
SnapEx is headquartered in Singapore and has offices around the world, including Seychelles, Singapore, South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Vietnam, and more.