METRO Presale Steals Spotlight from STX and KLAY Rally
Disclaimer: The text below is a press release that is not part of Cryptonews.com editorial content.
Metropoly is arguably the hottest token in the crypto town. It has pulled investor attention from the STX and KLAY rallies, which charted 124.56% and 22.19% upticks over the week.
The public presale of METRO has been sprinting in the last two days, as word about the Metropoly Beta 2.0 got around in the crypto and real estate communities. METRO is the native cryptocurrency of Metropoly, the world’s first NFT marketplace backed 100% by real-world assets.
Real estate investments starting at $100
For centuries, real estate has maintained its status as one of the most attractive investment assets. It is not only safe and rewarding, but also a hedge against inflation and market uncertainties. That is expected as the demand for land and buildings grow with the population – whether it is for living, business, or leisure. Moreover, real estate trading is easy to understand, unlike stocks, commodities, or cryptocurrencies.
But how many of us have real estate assets in our investment portfolio?
Despite the global social and political movements, real estate assets are in the hands of a few. An average person living from paycheck to paycheck can’t break into the real estate market. The initial investment barrier is too high, it is not in their wildest dreams. If the trend goes unchecked, it will further widen the gap between the poor and the rich.
The centralized, traditional market doesn’t have a solution to the problem, however.
Here is why
Let’s say a beach house in your coastal town costs $1M. You want to invest in the property. And so do 9999 other people in the town. None of you can afford to pay $1M. You each have $100 in savings, however. If 10,000 people pool in $100, it would amount to $1M. But it is technically impossible for 10,000 people to buy a beach house. It will amount to a lot of paperwork and legal complexities. To circumvent that, one person could own the property legally and share the monthly income from the property and the resale proceeds with the remaining 9999 people.
That is dizzying. But let’s say your community is resolved in the endeavor. There is still the issue of trust and legal complications. Add to that the hassles of the transfer of your share of the property to someone else before a change of hands.
That explains why real estate properties are confined to the rich now. While the traditional market doesn’t provide a solution to navigate the problem, blockchain technology does.
NFTs can decentralize real estate
This is how blockchain technology and NFTs can solve the problem.
- Real estate investments of any size and investment are tokenized into NFTs and divided among 10,000 people as fractional NFTs of $100 each.
- The distribution of the monthly income and the proceeds from the resale are automatically executed by the blockchain-run smart contract, without giving you a headache.
If it seems like a distant idea, the application is closer than you think. Metropoly has already launched the beta dashboard (version 2) of its NFT marketplace backed by real-world properties to a grand reception.
Metropoly vs traditional real estate
The first beta version of Metropoly NFT Marketplace was launched in January 2023. It was soon followed by the second version, which is now live with upgrades to features like trading, auctions, and mortgage. The dashboard is sound despite the limited features, instilling faith in the future of the project.
- You are investing in a blockchain asset, instead of the real estate asset directly. That helps you do away with the bank dealings or paperwork. The trading of these fractional NFTs, 100% backed by real-world properties, is fast, easy, and cheap.
- So if you’re investing in an NFT instead of a real estate property, are you eligible for the monthly passive income? YOU ARE. Your assets also undergo value appreciation just like their traditional counterparts as well.
- You can buy Metropoly NFT assets starting at just 100 USD. It lowers the initial capital barrier to the real estate industry. At the same, it allows you to diversify your real estate portfolio and mitigate your risks.
- If you have dealt with real estate trading before, you should know that it can take anywhere from months to years to sell or buy a property in the traditional market. The Metropoly NFT marketplace slashes down the duration to just a few minutes. It is highly liquid and user-friendly.
- By opting for a Metropoly real estate NFT, you are also doing away with the hassles of maintenance and finding tenants. They are taken care of by the Metropoly team based in London, Dubai, and Ontario.
The METRO presale is fast emptying
The METRO presale is racing ahead, after witnessing traffic from both the crypto and real estate communities. It is one of the best gateways for people who are looking for an early entry to Metropoly. At the time of this writing, METRO is selling for a discounted price of $0.0625 in the ninth stage, having raised 54% of its minimum goal already.
The key advantage of investing in METRO, when compared to high-cap cryptocurrencies like STX and KLAY, is its larger room for growth, thus promising higher returns. (Use the bonus code Launch20 to get an additional 20% on your purchases.)
Presale investors can also enter the grand Metropoly $1M Burj Khalifa giveaway by holding just $100 worth of METRO at the time of the draw. In addition, you will need to complete the tasks listed under the contest, now live on Gleam. The tasks, a part of Metropoly’s global marketing campaign, are simple and can be completed in just a few minutes. It is an opportunity to not miss out on.