Kalima, the French IoT Blockchain Designed for the Global Industry
Disclaimer: The text below is an advertorial article that was not written by Cryptonews.com journalists.
The IoT, Internet of Things, although this may be the first time you hear about it, remains associated with our daily lives. The expression IoT encapsulates all industries, production chains as well as materials and objects connected to the internet. These different links collect, transmit and analyze millions of data each and every day, such as data concerning the performance and maintenance of machines on production lines, alarms and sensors on nuclear sites, connected red lights allowing smooth traffic or weather forecasts on your smartphones.
The IoT market represented USD 750 billion in 2020, with previsions announcing it should exceed 1,300 billion in 2026.
As you will have understood, there is a real challenge concerning the collection, transmission and securing such large amounts of data circulating via IoT systems, which is why Kalima has created a blockchain optimized for all industries using the Internet of Things.
A decentralized ecosystem designed for Industry
Since 2009 Kalima Systems has been developing solutions dedicated to IoT and Kalima Blockchain optimized for industries.
Kalima was designed to secure, facilitate, and accelerate the collection, transmission, and storage of data from industries using IoT systems. By analyzing the emergence and democratization of the use of cryptocurrencies, Kalima has also developed an unprecedented process in the Blockchain IoT market, allowing industries to monetize the data collected by their own IoT systems. This monetization represents a real challenge for the managers of large companies, as André Legendre CEO of Kalima explains to us.
Kalima puts the power of its technology at the service of a blockhain, the Kalima Blockchain.
The Kalima Blockchain is made up of a Main Chain and private blockchains called Kalima PrivaChains which can be created independently by companies and developers. There are also Public Chains (Tezos, Bitcoin, Ethereum and Cosmos). These chains can be interconnected with one another.
The way Kalima functions can be similar to Cosmos ($ATOM) with obvious differences, a major one being that Kalima's tokenomics have been designed and oriented for B2B, Business to Business, since the project's technology is mainly addressed to industries.
Securing network transactions can be found to be similar to Polkadot's shared security.
Industry-optimized Blockchain technology
3rd generation Blockchain, based on Delegated Proof of Stake and Proof of Authority, proposing interconnection as a new paradigm to solve the objective of decentralization and scalability, Kalima was developed to meet the needs of Industry.
- PrivaChains: Ensure independence and a fluid network for industries
- Fast & Secure: Latency less than 1s & 1000 tx / second / PrivaChain.
- Client-Side Smart Contract: Guarantees more scalability, security and freedom to the chains.
- Embeddable: Embeddable in small IoT devices directly connected to the blockchain.
- Open SDK: Allows all developers to create DApps in simple languages.
- Low Energy: Kalima is optimized to reduce energy consumption.
- Mature & Scalable: Kalima is already used by many industries.
- Multichain: Kalima Blockchain is interconnected with Tezos, ETH, BTC, Cosmos.
Key partners and customers
Always in line with its blockchain industry-oriented vision, Kalima has known how to consistently surround itself with major players and implemen its technology in major industries for years, which places the project in a good position ahead of its ICO scheduled for Q3 2022.
Here are some partners and customers present on the Kalima site:
- Enedis 1st electricty distributor in France.
- ArcelorMittal The world's leading steel and mining company.
- Tenneco One of the world leaders of automotive product.
- Spie European leader specialized in electrical, mechanical and climatic engineering, energy and communication networks.
- Tezos An important decentralized open-source blockchain that can execute peer-to-peer transactions and serve as a platform for deploying smart contracts.
An ICO planned for Q3 2022
In the process of concluding its private sale, Kalima announced on its roadmap www.kalima.io, that its ICO will take place during Q3 2022. Information and exclusives will be delivered on their social networks in the coming weeks so do not miss it and think about following this very promising project made in France: https://linktr.ee/Kalima_KLX