BTC 4.87%
$66,557.40
ETH 2.94%
$3,498.76
SOL 8.25%
$169.02
PEPE 9.25%
$0.000012
SHIB 4.41%
$0.000017
BNB 4.28%
$590.71
DOGE 5.42%
$0.12
XRP 1.94%
$0.58
Best Crypto Poker
Online

Fight the Financial System with Decentralized Meme Token Anarchy (ANA) – Presale Live Now

Disclaimer: The text below is an advertorial article that is not part of Cryptonews.com editorial content.

Disclaimer: The text below is a press release that is not part of Cryptonews.com editorial content.

Anarchy (ANA) is a brand new meme coin that looks to unite community members and give the platform autonomy in decision-making – something which is missing from the world’s financial institutions. 

With $ANA, the native token, members can access a DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) and control the future of this ecosystem.

This article will take a closer look at this new cryptocurrency and discuss the ongoing token presale in more detail.

What is Anarchy? 

Anarchy is a decentralized meme cryptocurrency aiming to bring together a large community of members looking to fight off the unfair and unjust financial ecosystem. 

This cryptocurrency emphasizes the mistakes centralized institutions such as banks and traditional financial firms have made over the last few decades.

The world’s money has been put at risk several times due to the incompetence of these centralized institutions. 

For instance, the 2008 crash and the housing market collapse was an instance when millions of people suffered due to the negligence of banks.

In the past few years, the trend has also shifted to large multinational corporations (MNCs) controlling all of our information and data. 

Cryptocurrency ecosystems, on the other hand, thrive on the concept of decentralization and look to give the average user more autonomy.

With $ANA, Anarchy will allow its members to join a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) and play an integral role in determining the future of this platform – $ANA is an ERC-20 token currently available to purchase on presale. 

The Anarchy DAO

While the $ANA token does not offer many use cases, the DAO is integral to the community’s future.

Through the Anarchy DAO, members can access voting and decision-making rights in the organization.

According to the platform, this decentralized autonomous organization will be philanthropic and investment based. 

Every month, Anarchy’s DAO will vote to decide how the funds are spent on the ecosystem, with the DAO treasury controlling the funds. By using multi-signature solutions, Gnosis Safe will be used to secure the treasury.

The community members will also play a role in voting and electing the DAO ambassadors, who will will handle the treasury and make daily decisions to push the platform forward.

Thus, holding $ANA and being a part of the DAO will allow members to have their own say and be a part of the vision of Anarchy. 

Anarchy Presale 

The $ANA token has recently been launched on its initial coin offering (ICO), or presale, round.

While this may be a high-risk investment, many new tokens have offered huge returns after being listed on exchanges.

Thus, an early investment may help secure a potentially high return on investment (ROI).

Furthermore, meme tokens have been among the hottest commodities in the past few months, with the likes of Pepe (PEPE) and Milady (LADYS) offering exponential growth. 

Anarchy will look to follow suit and hopefully provide investors with huge returns in the long term.

As is the case with most meme cryptocurrencies, a price correction is not unusual following upside momentum. 

Thus, entering the presale will allow one to purchase $ANA at the lowest levels before the volatility is introduced following the initial exchange offering.

$ANA is currently priced at only $0.00021 per token and has raised around $280,000 since it launched. 

The project has a total supply of 69.42 billion, with 80% of the overall supply allocated to the presale – the remaining 20% of the supply has been reserved for liquidity and exchange listings.

During the ongoing first round, Anarchy has allocated 10% of the presale supply, hoping to raise $1.45 million. 

The project will also charge a 4.5% tax when buying and selling the token, with the funds collected sent to the Anarchy DAO

Furthermore, 0.5% of all the tokens spent on the ecosystem will be burnt. 

Disclaimer: The text above is an advertorial article that is not part of Cryptonews.com editorial content.