DAO.VC Conducts a Lottery For Participants in The Closed AMA
Disclaimer: The text below is a press release that was not written by Cryptonews.com.
On Thursday, August 26th, 2021, the decentralized autonomous venture ecosystem DAO.VC will hold a private AMA session, during which it will raffle prizes for 5,000 USD. The founder and CEO of DAO.VC, Georgy Galoyan, a regular speaker of blockchain events, will participate in the AMA session. Additionally, founder of a marketing agency BZNTM.COM, project advisor Peter Bell will attend. The speakers will discuss the DAO.VC team, marketing, and share the latest news of the project.
"We will summarize the interim results of the project, answer the questions of our users and, most importantly, hold a raffle of 10 prizes worth 5,000 USD," says the founder and CEO of DAO.VC Georgy Galoyan.
Participants of the AMA session will be able to win 10 prizes in a lottery and there will be a contest for the best question.
To take part in a private AMA session and a lottery, you must:
- Click on the link and fill out the registration form;
- Ask a question for participation in the AMA session;
- Get detailed instructions for participating in the AMA session, which will be sent by email!
Prize: 100% deposit bonus;
Number of possible winners: 9 people;
In order to take part in the contest for the best question, you must:
- Ask a question on our FB page, in the Telegram channel or under a post on Twitter with the tag #AMADAO;
- Make a repost of this post to your page on social networks;
- Register in the Whitelist;
Prize: 5000 USD in DAOvc tokens
Number of possible winners: 10 people
Once checking that all the conditions are met, our employees will contact you and award bonus tokens.
Registration for the AMA is open until August 26th at 00: 00 (UTC+3).