Artrade: Democratizing Digital Art and Access to NFT
Disclaimer: The text below is an advertorial article that was not written by Cryptonews.com journalists.
The excitement surrounding the NFT market means many opportunities for buyers and sellers. Unfortunately, this sector is still far from reaching its maturity and, therefore, presents many inconveniences that considerably limit its appeal to the general public. This observation led Artrade to develop an application specially designed for users, whether they are buyers or sellers, with many efforts in terms of ergonomics, whether it is at the level of the interface, integrated features or security.
Source : Artrade
Presentation and objectives of Artrade
Artrade's role is to democratize access to NFTs without necessarily relying on big houses such as Sotheby's or Christie's. The following three features will be available in this application:
● NFT Live: with this patent-pending feature, users can design live NFTs from a connected phone or other mobile devices. Only a limited number of users will have access to this feature to keep it exclusive.
● NFT Real: It allows users to combine the sale of physical goods with that of an NFT.
● A virtual gallery: this is a special feature of the application that allows users to view NFTs in the form of a virtual gallery through a news feed similar in design to Tumblr or Pinterest.
Although the blockchain is a tool that inherently helps fight the scourge of counterfeiting, the application is designed so that each NFT has a unique identifier called a URI (Uniform Resource identifier), which links it to a defined set of metadata.
Technical features of Artrade
Artrade has chosen Solana to launch its application. Solana is the most efficient blockchain to date, with a very active developer community and a growing NFT ecosystem. It will allow users to mine their NFT with almost no gas costs and in a few seconds. After that, in order to keep its cross-chain commitment, Artrade will progressively integrate all blockchains to welcome all NFTs on its platform.
In addition to being the first NFT marketplace designed for smartphone use with Instagram-like features, one of Artrade's strengths lies in the initiatives taken by the team in terms of eco-responsibility. Given the energy-intensive nature of the NFT sector, the application is based on the Solana blockchain to control better the costs associated with electricity consumption. In addition, Artrade is working with Climate Partner so that climate change mitigation projects can offset the carbon emissions associated with the creation of NFTs.
Source : Artrade
Like most blockchain projects, the application has its token, ATR, which is priced at 1.8 billion, and will be used for the following activities:
● Financing the project: an ICO will be organized to finance the project's development over a period of three years, and ATR holders will therefore be full players in its progress. The ICO will take place on Binance Smart Chain, a choice that is justified by the compatibility of BSC with Ethereum and its low transaction costs. 50% of the total offer will be distributed in three rounds during this ICO. The rest of the offer will be distributed as follows: 22% to reserves, 4% to marketing and bounty, 9% to associates, 7% to the team and its advisors, 7% to seed supporters and 1% was distributed during a private sale.
● Reduced fees: the use of ATR tokens for NFT purchases will result in reduced transaction fees.
● Staking: Exposure of NFT on a user profile will allow the user to earn ATR interest based on the estimated value of the NFT.
● Rewarding: Users can also receive ATR rewards for sharing content in their galleries, an initiative that helps increase the visibility of NFTs.
● Governance: ATR tokens allow their holders to be involved in determining the company's strategic direction.
● Holding: every ATR user receives daily interest, even if the tokens are not locked in.
By opting for "Sanpo Yoshi", a Japanese principle that puts responsibility at the heart of their vision, Artrade develops its approach by taking into consideration the needs of all stakeholders: the seller, the buyer and the company.
Principle of Sanpo Yoshi, source: Artrade
With Artrade, sellers benefit from a secure framework while maintaining control; buyers are assured of full transparency during the purchase process; finally, financing climate projects that contribute to society's well-being.
Round 2 of the ICO will start at the end of December to allow Artrade to finance a very ambitious development.
Follow the project on its social networks and on their website: https://artrade.app/
On Twitter: https://twitter.com/artradeapp
On LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/artrade-app
On Telegram: https://t.me/ArtradeFR
On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/artrade.app/